The Band 6 role is the key supporting function to the Band 7 to enable the optimal care of our patients and to the success of our Trust. The delivery of a high quality, effective and compassionate care is the most important role within the organisationMain duties of the job
- To support the band 7 in the delivery of a seven day, twenty-four hour service by the team or area that you are responsible for or have been delegated the responsibility, this includes:
- High standards of Professional Practice to ensure quality and safety of patient care, experience and the patient journey
- Specialised clinical practice, knowledge, skills and experience.
- Supporting the band 7 in the Productivity and Financial management of a clinical area.
- Leading by example
- Supporting the band 7 in ensuring that clinical services are delivered to a high quality of care and that all compliance requirements such as CQC and contractual requirements are achieved.
- Effective leadership
Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (HHFT) provides hospital services to around 570,000 people living in Hampshire and parts of West Berkshire, and specialist services to patients from all over the country. We deliver a full range of district hospital services in a variety of locations.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Happy to Talk Flexible Working - all requests for flexible and part time working will be considered.
Further information about the Trust and this role can be found on the Job Description and Person Specification document attached.Person SpecificationTraining and QualificationsEssential
- Able to demonstrate a good command of the English Language both written and verbal
- Degree level education or equivalent knowledge and skills gained through any combination of alternative study, or employment experience
Experience and KnowledgeEssential
- Communication skills learning and/or development
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development (CPD) clearly recorded for professional profile
- Experience of staff supervision including workforce budgets and staff development planning
Skills and abilityEssential
- Experience of project management for policy development or large scale projects
- Clinical Skills appropriate to the relevant speciality
- Ability to work and lead within a multidisciplinary team across an organisation
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Customer Service experience i.e. dealing with complaints
Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Royal Hampshire County Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.