The post holders will work closely with the multi disciplinary team in their locality. They will offer rapid assessment and time limited intensive treatment to people in their own home in order to prevent hospital admission or facilitate discharge from hospital through a recovery approach.Main duties of the job
The main duties of the job includes providing rapid assessment and time limited intensive treatment to people in their own home in order to prevent hospital admission or facilitate discharge from hospital through a recovery approach.About us
You will be committed to the provision of a high quality service with the skills to work within a changing environment. You will also demonstrate the ability to develop and maintain professional, effective working relationships with other disciplines, agencies, patients and their carers.
In return the trust also offers a flexible approach to working, opportunity for development and training, regular supervision and annual personal development reviews.
If you like the sound of joining our creative, warm and friendly trust, and feel the job description and person specification has excited you, please come and join us by applying for this post.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- Responsible for identifying and ordering shortfalls in stocks of equipment / medication essential to clients needs.
- To invariably inform doctors, family members and other involved agencies, e.g. housing providers, of progress, possible risks and contingency strategies to deal with anticipated problems.
- Providing a high level of communication and relationship skills with clients, carers and other professionals.
- To contribute to effective multi-professional working within the Older Adults Rapid Response Team and the service generally. Specifically this requires flexibility in working practices and a willingness to acquire familiarity with all areas of the Teams work. This will involve advising and taking advice from colleagues in order to provide a well-integrated and rapid service.
please see attached job description and person specification.Person Specificationessential criteriaEssential
- qualified mental health nurse
- experience in community and older adults
- passion to work with older adults
- training relevant to older adults
- car driver
Employer detailsEmployer name
- recent demonstrable community older adults experience
- training in CBT / SFT
Black Country Healthcare NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Brooklands Health Centre
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.