We currently have an exciting opportunity for the Community Mental Health Team Manager post leading our Central East CMHT, based at the Rawnsley Building Manchester Royal Infirmary.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with strong leadership skills who is enthusiastic and motivated to support the senior leadership team with the aim of ensuring our teams offer safe, effective and high-quality services to our service users and carers.
The successful candidate will be an experienced nurse or allied health professional who will relish working within the vibrant and challenging environment that comes with managing services.Main duties of the job
To provide leadership and management for all staff in the CMHT and will have a key responsibility for monitoring and maintain high standards of community care, including service quality, governance and performance, within the agreed budget and service level agreements.
As the team manager you will be responsible for the day to day operational management, leadership and development of a collaborative multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Team which is integrated, flexible, user focussed and recovery-orientated.
To lead the service clinically and operationally to deliver a safe, effective, and high quality service to service users with mental health needs. Improving the quality of community services and pathways for services users by effectively and collaboratively working with senior colleagues and external providers.
Participate in the service Bronze on call and Bronze on Site rota.About us
Greater Manchester Mental Health (GMMH) Foundation Trust employs over6,400
members of staff, who deliver services from more than160
We provide inpatient and community-based mental health care for people living in Bolton, the city of Manchester, Salford,Trafford and the borough of Wigan, and a wide range of specialist mental health and substance misuse services across Greater Manchester, the north west of England and beyond.
Greater Manchester is one of the world's most innovative, original and exciting places to live and work. From the beauty of the surrounding countryside to the heart of the vibrant inner city with great shopping, entertainment and dining options.
Wherever you go you will experience a great northern welcome with people famed for their warmth, humour and generosity.
Our people enjoy their work, have opportunities to learn and develop their skills and are encouraged to generate new ideas that improve care for our service users.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please refer to attached job description and person specification. Staff benefits
- Pay Enhancements 30% additional for Evenings (8pm onwards) and Saturdays and 60% additional for Sundays and Bank holidays.
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising to 29 after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years
- Excellent pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
- Wellbeing programme
- Blue Light Card Discounts
- Registered Mental Helath Nurse, Social Worker, Occupational Therapist and Clinical Psychologist. Completion of relevant course in Managing Helath and Socail care within 12 months of appointment.
- Other relevant clinical qualifications
- Significant post qualification experience, in mental health setting relevant to the team Knowledge of legislation MCA,MHA,CPA , KPIs and of the Health and social care agenda..
- Experience: Experience of working as a team manager or team leader, including management of disciplines other than own background
- Skills: Ability to work under pressure , complex problem solving , time management , organisational skills,effective communication, leadership and management
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Bugdet management, policy development.
Greater Manchester Mental Health NHSFTAddress
Central Manchester CMHT
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.