This exciting new role will contribute to the delivery of Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust Healthy Communities Programme with a focus on Tobacco Dependency and Pre-operative Lifestyle Advice Service to support delivery of the Trusts overarching objective to prevent people dying earlier than they should, with a particular focus on addressing inequalities in access and outcomes.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual who can produce results in a challenging environment. As the project manager it will be your responsibility to coordinate, promote and support the running of the Inpatient Tobacco Dependency Service and implement and evaluate the Pre-Operative Lifestyle Advice Service. This role requires an ability to manage time and resources effectively to ensure that people are provided with highly effective support for tobacco use and other lifestyle behaviours.
Candidates with experience of project management and delivering lifestyle advice services or projects to reduce health inequalities would be ideally suited to this role.Main duties of the job
As project manager it will be your responsibility to coordinate, promote and support the running of the Inpatient Tobacco Dependency Service and implement, coordinate and evaluate the Pre-Operative Lifestyle Advice Service.
This will include managing the projects to time and budget, engaging with stakeholders both internally and externally role requires an ability to manage time and resources effectively to ensure that people are provided with highly effective support for tobacco use and other lifestyle behaviours.
As well as supporting the delivery of BHT's Healthy Communities Progamme, including supporting the reduction of health inequalitiesAbout usListen to why colleagues think we are a great place to work! - https://bit.ly/3DNEQfD What does Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust offer you?
Why work for us?
- As part of our BHT family, you'll benefit from learning and development opportunities to support your career progression.
- We offer flexible and agile workingopportunities,alongside your NHS benefits ofgenerous annual leave entitlement, pension andaccess toNHS discount schemes.
- We provide a range of health and wellbeing services to promote a healthy, happy workforce.
What do we stand for?
- We'recommitted to promoting inclusion and making sure all colleagues feel they belong. We encourage new colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.
- As an employer, we aim to create a workplace where differences are valued, and colleagues treat one another with dignity and respect.
- Greater diversity withinourBHT familyimprovespositive outcomes for the people and communities we serve.
- Our vision is to provide outstanding care, support healthy communities and be a great place to work.
- Our mission is to provide personal and compassionate care every time.
Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- Our CARE values are collaborate, aspire, respect and enable.
For a comprehensive list of responsibilities and duties, please kindly refer to the Job Description and Person Specification by downloading the JD and PS attachment in the advert.Person SpecificationEducation, qualification and trainingEssential
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Project Management Qualification
Skills, Abilities and KnowledgeEssential
- Experience in successfully managing complex projects
- Experience of Line Management
- Good IT skills
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Ability to track budget and KPI
Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS TrustAddress
Stoke Mandeville Hospital - although travel will be required to all BHT sites
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.