Practitioners will work with a team delivering services to a local population who are identified as in need of falls assessment, intervention and management. They will have responsibility for a caseload and the delegation of work to other team members. Providing holistic falls assessment, considering use of clinical guidelines within care facilities and providing a comprehensive management plan to assist with the reduction of falls.
Practitioners would promote Multidisciplinary working to reduce the risk of falls and to contribute towards MDT meetings, have continuing responsibility for the holistic assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care, within a defined caseload/client group and carry out nursing procedures by maintaining associated records in line with CHCP policyMain duties of the job
Support patients and their families through communicating with people on complex matters, issues and ideas where there may be barriers to understanding. To develop and maintain communication processes in sensitive and complex situations that support the delivery of high standards of care. To ensure effective communication is maintained between members of the multi-disciplinary team to ensure appropriate individuals are informed of changes that impact on service delivery, patient care and risk management. To communicate sensitive information concerning patient's conditions
The candidate would apply computer skills for the purpose of communication by e-mail and access to electronic health records and data collection and to plan, deliver and review interventions to enable people to learn and develop including supporting patients and carers in the provision of self-care.About us
At CHCP, we're passionate aboutpeopleand we know that you are too, that's why we're here isn't it? We recognise that high quality care is delivered by high quality professionals who are appreciated, respected and supported, which is why we want to give all our colleagues the chance to shine.
Work with us and you'll be more than just a number. Our people are our shareholders and their thoughts and opinions are always heard at CHCP you have a real voice.
Compassion is at the heart of our business we're a team of nearly 2,500 colleagues who work together to deliverfirst-class healthcareto thousands of people living in Hull, the East Riding, Knowsley and St Helens. Local diversity demands diverse roles, that's why we have vacancies to suit everybody. No matter your role at CHCP, we'll support you to thrive.
As the 13thlargest social enterprise in the UK, we're pioneering the move towards independent service delivery. Join us on our journey and help us make history.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see the attached job description and person specification where you will see further details about this role.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Degree in Nursing Studies / First level Registered Nurse or working towards final assessment to achieve first level registration
- Post-registration qualifications
- Mentorship qualification
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of a community nurse
- Knowledge of legislation impacting on service delivery
- Knowledge of the modernisation agenda
- Demonstrate an understanding of evidence based practice
- Knowledge of local initiatives
- Demonstrate an understanding of the MDT
- Basic IT skills
- Knowledge and skills in the assessment process
- Able to mentor students
- Evidence of professional development
- Have a working knowledge and understanding of First Visit Criteria
- Basic health and safety awareness
- Experience of working within a healthcare setting
- Experience of working with families and carers
- Experience of working in a team
- Experience of working with computerised recording systems
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Experience of multi-agency working
- Experience of working within a community setting
- To have recently worked within a nursing capacity
- To be able to provide education to patients, carers, staff and other health care professionals
City Health Care Partnership CICAddress
Hull and ER Falls Team
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.