An exciting opportunity to join our amazing Overnight Service Team covering Urgent Care for West Sussex. Although there are four nights available, we are offering an opportunity to work two to four nights/week.Main duties of the job
Providing Urgent care to patient requiring care in the Community, including care of End of Life patients, those with catheter related problems & any other Urgent care needs.About us
Why work for us?
Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- We have opportunities for everyone across our wide variety of services working in supportive team environments, including medical, clinical, support and corporate services
- Positive 2022 NHS Staff Survey results with compassionate culture and leadership, and support for staff wellbeing, scoring highly.
- A variety of working environments across the community, in patients' homes, within our community hospitals and bases across the county.
- Supportive flexible working patterns such as: part time, flexi time, annualised hours, and flexi retirement options.
- Excellent training and development opportunities tailored to individuals.
- Research opportunities
- Cost-effective and convenient workplace nurseries in Crawley, Hove and Brighton
- Thriving BAME, Disability and Wellbeing, LGBT+ and Religion and Belief staff networks
- We are proud to be a Level 3 accredited Disability Confident Leader, committed to creating inclusive workplaces.
- We are proud to be a Veteran Aware Trust, achieving accreditation from Veterans Covenant Healthcare Alliance (VCHA)
- Located in stunning Sussex, with easy access to the South Downs and the coast.
- Access to a wide range of benefits and discounts for NHS staff.
We are seeking a highly experienced, confident, professional with some experience within the Community & the necessary skills in managing the complex clinical needs of our patients ie. those with End of Life care issues, chronic disease management & avoiding admission to the Acute hospitals within our area.Person SpecificationExperienceEssential Desirable
- 3 years post registration experience
- Holds valid UK driving licence
- Range of clinical skills including End of Life Care, urinary catheter management & recognising/managing chronic condition
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Evidence of independent working & clinical decision making
Sussex Community NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Lancing Business Park
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.