We are looking for a suitably-experienced Staff Nurse (RMN/RNMH) who is motivated and dedicated to work within the current team.
This is a fulltime position working Monday-Friday, 08.30-16.30.
The ideal candidate would contribute to the continued development and promotion of the Day Service.
We are a small team and passionate about the service we deliver.
The ideal applicant will join our established team to deliver a professional service to individuals, primarily over the age of 65, who have an organic or functional mental health condition.Main duties of the job
If you are keen to deliver psycho-educational sessions in a variety of groups, for those with an organic or functional illness, be proactive, assertive and work closely in line with the community mental health framework and dementia pathway, then this job may be ideal for you.
This post will allow you to be flexible and adaptable to suit your style of working to deliver sessions that are evidence-based.About us
Join 'Team Derbyshire Healthcare' and become part of a talented, compassionate and enthusiastic workforce committed to a vision of 'making a positive difference in people's lives'.
CQC rated us as 'GOOD' overall, commenting on how our colleagues treated patients with compassion and kindness and felt positive and proud about working for the trust.
Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesPlease review the Job Description and Person Specification. To apply, please click ON APPLY FOR THIS JOB - this link will take you to the TRAC Recruitment Site. You will need to register if you do not already have an account
- Commitment to flexible working where this is possible
- 27 days annual leave/year plus bank holidays, increasing to 29 days after 5 years & 33 days after 10 years' service
- Yearly appraisal and commitment to ongoing training
- Generous NHS pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Health service discounts and online benefits
- Incremental pay progression
- Free confidential employee assistance programme 24/7
- Access to our LGBT+ network, BAME Network and Christian Network
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Structured learning and development opportunities
This is a full-time position and based over two sites in Ilkeston and Derby working with older adults predominately over the age of 65 with organic and functional illnesses.
As a Staff Nurse, you will be working alongside other Staff Nurses, Lead Nurses, OTs, Nursing Assistants and Admin, receiving and providing guidance and supervision as required.Person SpecificationQualificationEssential ExperienceEssential
- Knowledge and experience within older adult care - organic and functional
- Assessment skills
- Experience of group work
- Relevant, post-qualification experience
- Excellant communication skills
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Learn new skills
- Delivering group activities
Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Midway/Dovedale Day Services
Derby and Ilkeston
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.