We are looking are looking for an eRostering & Temporary Staffing Manager at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust.
We are looking for someone who can work independently, can effectively managing competing priorities and is able to engage with a range of stakeholders, both within the Trust and the wider Integrated Care System (ICS).
Please note that candidates who have previously applied for this role at the RNOH are kindly asked not to re-apply.Main duties of the job
With overall responsibility for the successful utilisation of electronic rostering (HealthRoster) and BankStaff system across the Trust, this role will be accountable for the functions of
- Healthroster and BankStaff
- Implementation across the Trust
- Business as Usual
- Temporary Staffing function within the Trust
- Governance arrangements
Ensuring that they are in place and adhered to, including the monitoring and line management of the Health-Rostering and Temporary Staffing team.About us
The Trust is the largest orthopaedic hospital in the UK and regarded as a leader in the field of orthopaedics both in the UK and world-wide. The Trust's aim is to be a world leading neuro musculoskeletal hospital with the best patient care and staff experience in the NHS.
Our People are key to our success and to providing high quality care to our patients so the experience of our diverse workforce working through service improvements and transformation are critical to this.
We are a welcoming and friendly team who work well together across the HR teams in the People Directorate.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please refer to the attached job description which outlines the key roles and responsibilities and key result areas for this role.Person SpecificationQualifications and TrainingEssential
- Educated to degree level or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Able to demonstrate a sound understanding of temporary staffing in healthcare
Experience and KnowledgeEssential
- Process review / modelling training
- Masters or other post-graduate qualification
- PRINCE 2 (or equivalent) foundation or practitioner certification
- Chartered Member of the CIPD or able to demonstrate equivalent competence and knowledge in Temporary Staffing
- Allocate training specifically recognising BankStaff and Healthroster knowledge
- Significant experience of temporary staffing in the NHS
- In-depth knowledge of BankStaff
- In-depth knowledge of Healthroster
- In-depth knowledge of Electronic Staff Record (ESR)
- Competent in managing a team to operational targets
- Improvement rules on agency spending and how this affects a Trust
- Experience of managing projects with strong cross department working including varied disciplines & staff groups
- Experience of product/supplier tender evaluation/selection
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Strong experience of leading both creative and technical teams.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS TrustAddress
Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.