This is a great opportunity to join the Education Team to lead on and maintain the training provision for DIALOG+ into clinical services as part of the Clinical Practice Education Team.
You will be responsible for reporting in to the Clinical Education Team regarding progress of the Trust-wide rollout of DIALOG+ to relevant clinical groups and take on the the collecting, creating and maintaining of data/reports on the progress to inform progress/identify barriers to completion.Main duties of the job
- To deliver the relevant training in relation to DIALOG+
- To carry out regular progress reviews of the DIALOG+ training rollout and report into the wider CPE Team with reports on this.
- To keep up to date with best practice from other NHS Trusts and partner organisations to ensure that the learning initiatives developed are at the highest quality possible
- To support the Clinical teams to become involved in the developments by providing live talks, recorded presentations on DIALOG+.
- To design, develop and implement new line manager briefings and updates to ensure that line managers are aware of their role in helping roll out, implement and embed DIALOG+.
- To arrange and carry out progress reviews with relevant stakeholders on DIALOG+ progress.
- To engage and collaborate with Senior Clinical Team members such as Nurse Consultants, Advanced Clinical Practitioners and Social Care Home Managers to raise the profile of DIALOG+
Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust is the leading provider of health and social care services for people of all ages with mental ill-health and learning disabilities in Surrey and North East Hampshire. We also provide social care services for people with a learning disability in Croydon and ASD and ADHD assessment services in Hampshire.
We actively seek to engage people who use our services and our communities in improving the mental wellbeing of the local population. We work closely with other NHS and voluntary sector organisations who provide services and support people who use services and carers.
Surrey is a beautiful county lying just 30 minutes away from Central London and from the South Coast.
Our historic market towns and bustling districts are enveloped in wonderful countryside, and our excellent road and rail networks bring the rest of the country within easy reach.
For international travel, both Gatwick and Heathrow airports are nearby. Please note that we reserve the right to close posts as soon as sufficient applications are received. Working from home contracts do not attract high cost area payments.
We look forward to receiving your application!Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see the job description/person specification for the full details of the roles and responsibilities of the postPerson SpecificationRegistrationEssential
- Registered Mental Health Nurse with Current NMC Registration
- Teaching Award
- Experience of providing/developing training
Employer detailsEmployer name
- 3 Years Post Qualification Experience
Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation TrustAddress
18 Mole Business Park
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.