Are you a qualified or about to qualify Speech and Language Therapist who is passionate about working with children? Are you excited by the prospect of working in a multidisciplinary team that offers support with career development as well as a flexible working environment?
We are currently recruiting a number of Speech and Language Therapists to join Berkshire Healthcare across a number of different sites offering roles from band 5 to 7.
Whether you are an experienced Speech and Language Therapist looking for the next step in your career or, you are due to qualify soon we want to hear from you!
For our newly qualified roles we are able to offer support to get you through your band 5 competencies.
As a Trust we are big on staff development and grow your own and can offer you a wealth of both inhouse and external development opportunities at all levels.
Our services operate Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm and we are open to those looking for full or part time work. As this is a community role it will involve travel to several sites but also leaves room for some home working. To give you an idea of the Teams we are currently recruiting in to
Early years team
Early years & complex needs
Special Schools & Early years
If you are a qualified professional in a relevant field with experience and a real passion for working with Children or Adolescents our roles could be for you. By making one application you will be able to select the location/s you wish to work in.Main duties of the jobMain duties of the role:
About usSome of the benefits of working for us include:
- Provide high quality assessment and interventions for children and young people with developmental / complex needs
- Planning and management of your own caseload and interventions (band 6+) / Undertake clinical sessions and manage caseload as required (band 5)
- To functions as an autonomous clinician, with a role in supporting delivery of the new CYPF model and providing support to other more junior therapists and non professional staff
- To build relationships with clinical and professional / education colleagues across the health and local authority community
Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- Flexible working options to support work-life balance
- 27 days' annual leave rising with service + opportunity to buy and sell
- Generous NHS pension scheme
- Excellent learning and career development opportunities
- 'Cycle to Work' and car leasing scheme
- Access to a range of wellbeing tools and services
- Discounts at hundreds of popular retailers and restaurants
- Staff networks for race, diversity, disabilities and armed forces community to support equality
- Generous maternity, paternity, adoption and special leave
- Free parking across Trust sites
If you are a qualified professional in a relevant field with experience and a real passion for working with Children or Adolescents our roles could be for you. By making one application you will be able to select the location/s you wish to work in.
Should you be interested in a specific role with us or just be open for a chat about what we have to offer, then please email Tajobs@Berkshire.nhs.uk and we can take it from there.
We aim to contact you within two working days, to find out more about you and what you are looking for and then discuss the steps to move forward.
We look forward to hearing from you!Person SpecificationQualification / ExperienceEssential
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Qualified Speech & Language Therapist
- Car driver with access to own vehicle
Berkshire Healthcare Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.