Senior Mental Health Practitioner - Band 6 - ISH Team:
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for enthusiastic and skilled Practitioners who want to be part of an exciting new care pathway to provide intensive support and interventions to children, Young People and their families.Main duties of the job
The post holder is responsible for the delivery of care and for the supervision of others who are carrying out all aspects of the caring process. The post-holder will assist in setting and maintaining standards of care, will participate in maintaining effective management of the team and unit and will also maintain effective integration with the multi-disciplinary team and assist with the facilitation of a collaborative approach to patient focussed care.About usAWARDED TRUST OF THE YEAR
Our vision is 'To be Outstanding in all we do and how we do it.' Our team prides themselves on compassion, team work and resilience.
The Service will be based at the Darwin Centre, our Tier 4 CAMHS Inpatient Unit, and will provide support across the community setting delivering intensive interventions and support to young people in their own homes and helping them access the best possible care packages to prevent or shorten their length of inpatient admission.
The Team will offer a full induction package.
Our Trust is on an incredible journey of innovation and we'd like you to be part of it. To excel you will be an enthusiastic, caring and compassionate person who is looking to work within a Trust that is ambitious to perform well and has been told by the Care Quality Commission that it is the fastest improving Mental Health Trust in the Country.
In return we offer
A competitive progressive salary
We cover the cost of your DBS Check (�44)
Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
Individual Personal Development Plan and Career Progression
Excellent pension scheme available
27- 33 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays (pro rata)Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- To act at all times in accordance with the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) code of professional Conduct or relevant professional body.
- To perform all aspects of the role in accordance with Trust policies and other national bodies.
- To participate in the assessment of care needs and the development implementation and evaluation of individual care plans.
- To provide specialist advice to other members of staff and act as a role model.
- In conjunction with the Team Manager, to take responsibility for setting, maintaining and evaluating standards of care throughout the 24 hour period.
- To liaise with all members of the multi-disciplinary team and outside agencies in the implementation of patient care.
- To ensure that care activities are research based and in keeping with changes in the field of activity.
- To contribute to the development of ideas and innovative practice.
- To initiate and participate in departmental audit as requested by the Team Manager.
- 1st Level Mental Health practitioner
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Ability to provide managerial and clinical leadership.
North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.