CLCH Hertfordshire Adult Community Services -
CLCH NHS Trust provides a range of Community Services, and the Hertfordshire Division is recruiting!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Community Nurse to join our Community Adult Planned Care team based in Harpenden Memorial Hospital.The team consists of Community Nurses, District Nurses, Community Paramedics, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, and Health Care Assistants. The Community Nursing team covers 8am-8pm, 7 days a week. Our aim is to be the best we can, offering safe, patient-centred and evidence based care to those accessing our service.Main duties of the job
The successful candidate will be enrolled into our 12 week induction programme, for newly qualified RNs this will be on top off your CLCH preceptorship programme. The 12 week induction will include working with the wider MDT, to enhance your skills and knowledge. You will have regular input from the Professional Development Nurses and your Team Leader to support you in gaining your competencies on the Community Nursing Pathway.
As a service we offer a range of different opportunities to develop your skills. Once you have completed the Community Nursing Pathway we can support you to apply for the Deputy Team Leader pathway.
We offer flexible shifts and the successful candidate will be required to work a minimum of 1 in 4 weekend.About us
Just as we care about our patients' wellbeing, we care about yours!
We can offer you:
- A comprehensive induction into the community service followed by a local induction to introduce you to the role
- Single occupancy accommodation in Central London - (we can help you find accommodation in London, support you with your deposit
- Car lease scheme *T& C's apply
- Flexible working options
- Annual travel card loan
- Training, support and development in your career
To have a full look at our benefits and what it's like working for us please go here: https://www.clch.nhs.uk/job/pay-and-benefitsJob descriptionJob responsibilities
Please refer to Job description and personal Specification for outline of skills, knowledge and experience required. Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- To provide skilled nursing care working under the supervision of the Community Nurse Team Lead and Deputy Team Lead to patients in a variety of community settings.
- The post holder will undertake community nursing duties involving delivery of nursing services and holistic assessments of patients health needs using a person centred approach. This includes providing quality and seamless nursing care to housebound patients and being proactive in coordinating their care needs as appropriate, avoiding unnecessary admission to hospital or long term care institutions.
- In addition, the post holder will be involved in facilitating self- care for patients with long term conditions, health promotion and innovative activities and projects that enhance patient service delivery.
- Registered Nurse with current UK NMC registration
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Evidence of other post-registration education and training
Central London Community Health TrustAddress
Harpenden Memorial Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.