Milton Keynes Lifespan Eating Disorder Service (MK-LEDS) are offering an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, ambitious and motivated Systemic and Family Psychotherapist to join our team. Working within CNWL - MK there are lots of opportunities for development, training and working across a lifespan eating disorder service and CAMHS. Main duties of the job
The role of Family and Systemic Psychotherapist is to provide an active clinical role to compliment the wider multi-disciplinary team which is made up of psychiatrists, therapists, nurses and support workers. This is an NHS Specialist Eating Disorder Service intended to meet the complex mental health needs of young people and adults and their families. About us
We are passionate about delivering first-class patient-centred, safe and effective care, whether it is in a hospital setting, in a community clinic or in the patients own home. Patients are at the heart of everything we do. Providing top quality care depends on our ability to employ the best people. Were always looking to recruit outstanding people who will go the extra mile to support our patients, colleagues, teams and the Trust. With every new employee were hoping to find our future leaders and well support our staff by providing opportunities to develop your career.With a diverse culture and equally diverse range of opportunities across mental health, community services, addictions, eating disorders, learning disabilities and more whatever stage of your career you're at, there's always a place for you at CNWL.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
To provide a highly specialist systemic assessment of service users and families presenting with significant and highly complex mental health and relationship issues, using the appropriate interpretations and integration of complex information from a variety of other professionals.
For further information about this post please see attached job descriptionPerson SpecificationTraining and QualificationsEssential
- Post graduate degree in an appropriate mental health/social welfare profession or equivalent
- Masters/Doctoral level qualification or equivalent in Systemic Family Therapy
- Registered with the UKCP (United Kingdom Child Psychotherapy)
- Member of AFT/IFT or similar
- Substantial experience at graduate level or equivalent in a mental health or social welfare.
- Substantial experience post - qualifying as a Family Therapist, working with eating disorders.
- Experience of working therapeutically with families and children in various contexts
Knowledge and SkillsEssential
- Experience of working therapeutically in a multi-disciplinary Child and Adolescent Mental Health Team.
- Knowledge of Children Act, 1989/2004 and ability to work with child protection procedures.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Current full driving licence
- IT Skills
Central and North West London NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Neath Hill Health Centre
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.