Are you looking for opportunities to develop your leadership skills in your career and be part of a unique and dynamic Community Nursing Teams within the North West Division?
The Community Nursing Teams in H& F are seeking Band 6 Deputy Leads responsible for providing clinical triaging, clinical leadership in the delivery of high quality care for the patients in the community setting and supporting the DN Team Lead with the day to day management of individuals within a team.Main duties of the job
So, what do you need to join our teams? To be an Experienced Registered General NurseEvidence of recent post-registration nursing experience within the Community setting.Experience of undertaking comprehensive health needs assessments and writing care plans.Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Experience in supporting a team of Junior Nurses, HCA's and Associate Nursing to provide high quality of nursing care.
We offer a range of staff benefits including travel loans, childcare vouchers and accommodation support. Find out more at www.clch.nhs.uk/staffbenefits
We strongly encourage applications from all sections of the community including: disabled people, those from black and minority ethnic backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people.
Please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries relating to the post.About us
Just as we care about our patients' wellbeing, we care about yours!
We can offer you:
- A comprehensive induction into the community service followed by a local induction to introduce you to the role
- Single occupancy accommodation in Central London - (we can help you find accommodation in London, support you with your deposit)
- Support with gaining your driving license *T& C's apply
- Car lease scheme *T& C's apply
- Flexible working options
- Annual travel card loan
- Training, support and development in your career
To have a full look at our benefits and what it's like working for us please go here: https://www.clch.nhs.uk/job/pay-and-benefitsJob descriptionJob responsibilities
To set and maintain standards of care and deploy, co-ordinate and supervise the nursing team and learners as required.
To provide leadership and management to a team of community nurses and other staff covering a specified locality.
To be responsible for the teams assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individualised nursing care to patients living in the community. The service is provided seven days per week 8am-16.30
To be responsible for the teams maintenance of patient and other records
To participate in the long term management of patients within the locality
To have continued responsibility for a defined caseload.
To provide clinical triaging of referrals
Please see attached Job Description and Person Specification for full roles and responsibilities. Person SpecificationEducation/QualificationEssential
- Registered Nurse
- Mentor/Preceptor/998 or equivalent
- Specialist Nursing Practice(District Nursing) Degree or will undertake training
- Nurse Prescribing or will undertake training
- Knowledge of recent developments in NHS
- Knowledge of Evidence based practice
- Evidence of personal development
- Knowledge of NMC code of professional conduct
Employer detailsEmployer name
- First Level Degree
- Independent Prescriber
- Relevant courses in Long Term Conditions Management
- Course of Top to Toe examination/ diagnosis Experience
Central London Community Health TrustAddress
Parsons Green Health Centre
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.