Enhanced Practitioner (Community) Previously Complex Community Practitioner Band 6/7 30.0 hours Part Time - Suitable for a candidate seeking flexible working arrangements To cover a secondment of 10 months Enhanced Practitioner Team
In partnership and collaboration we will enable high level quality care, in the right place, by the right people at the right time
This is an exciting time to be part of Enhanced Practitioner (Community) team within LCHS. We are embarking on a transformation programme, developing new roles to lead develop and deliver person-centred, outcome-based care to patients predominantly in their own homes.
We are looking to recruit exceptional and accountable autonomous practitioners who are able to work proactively to monitor and anticipate changing needs of patients within a defined caseload and area. with a willingness to undertake Masters level study.Main duties of the job
Using your advanced assessment skills you will undertake complex assessments to support complex care plan development and delivery, coordinate and case manage the patients journey across all parts of the health and social care system .
There needs to be a willingness to work across community and frailty virtual ward settings.About us
'Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust is in the top 25 per cent of all community trusts for overall staff engagement in the 2021 NHS National Staff Survey.
At LCHS, we know diversity fosters creativity and innovation. We are committed to equality of opportunity, to being fair and inclusive, and to being a place where all belong. We therefore particularly encourage applications from candidates who are likely to be underrepresented in LCHS' workforce.
LCHS recognises the increasing demand for more flexibility in working practices in order to accommodate the personal goals and commitments that employees experience at different stages during their working lives. Flexible working opportunities such as part-time working, compressed hours, job shares, and hybrid working models can help staff to balance their personal and work commitments. Arrangements can be put in place if it can be shown that the needs of the individual can be balanced with those of the service and the impact on other team members, enabling the Trust to recruit and retain skilled staff, raise staff morale, reduce absenteeism and respond to changing service needs more effectively.
We are an ambassador of a learning culture that will support the right individual to progress in their chosen career through an 'earn while you learn' apprenticeship programme. Visit our Learning and Development page to find out more https://www.lincolnshirecommunityhealthservices.nhs.uk/join-us/learning-and-dev' Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Working as part of the Enhanced Practitioner(Community) team you will provide clinical leadership which demonstrates professional visible and accessible role modelling to all staff within the organisation, promoting and displaying all facets of the leadership framework and the LCHS Way.
It is essential that you possess the V300 prescribing and evidence of advanced clinical assessment skills training for this role or be willing to undertake this. If you do not possess these qualifications you will be paid a band 6 development role until these have been met)
If you are successfully shortlisted for interview the anticipated interview date will be week beginning 11th of September 2023
The interview process will include a presentation, personal interview and in depth Scenario.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- NMC registration or other professional body registration
- Masters Level Qualification
- Independent and Supplementary Prescriber V300
- Advanced Clinical Assessment skills
- Degree in subject relevant to role
- Management or leadership qualification
- Teacher Qualification
- Experience of working in the NHS or related multi-professional setting dealing appropriately with key partner agencies
- Experience of working autonomously with in a senior position
- Evidence of professional development within the last 3 years
- Demonstrate management competencies
Knowledge, Skills and AptitudesEssential
- 3 years community nursing experience at Band 6
- Knowledge of management of long term/life limiting conditions
- Knowledge of organisational structures and relationships in health and social care
- Understanding of the wider determinants of health
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload in such a way that takes account of patients urgent needs
- Adaptable and experience of influencing change in clinical practice or service delivery to improve the quality of patient care
- Ability to manage change
- Ability to forge effective working relationships across agencies and disciplines
- Experience of conducting original research or clinical audit
- Flexible approach to meet service need
- Self motivated and enthusiasm for the role
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft applications
Lincolnshire Community Health Service NHS TrustAddress
Horncastle and Spilsby
Horncastle Memorial Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.