We are looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated registered nurses to join the Hull and East Riding Treatment Room service to provide holistic high quality care to patients in health centres across the city of Hull and East Riding. The service will cover care in both Hull and ER and the ability to commute across the patch is essential. The service operates 7 days per week and between the hours of 8am to 6pm.
This post holder will provide care to patients accessing treatment room care, the lower limb pathway, lymphoedema and tissue viability services. The integration and delivery of these services is developing in response to CHCP's status as a 1st Tranche implementation site for the National Wound Care Strategy Lower Limb recommendations, hence the post holder will be able to further contribute to the development of lower limb care as work with the strategy continues to pilot new digital technologies to support wound management , improve the collection and reporting of data and information and implement new pathways for patients with lower limb ulceration.Main duties of the job
Post available includes 1 x part time post (22.5 hours per week)
The post holder duties when competencies are complete include patient assessment, including history taking, clinical examination, care planning, treatment delivery and reviews and the post holder will ensure a high standard of care is provided for the patients across CHCP CIC.
For informal enquires please contact Sorelle Moore 07834319378
Alternatively, if you require a different method of communication, please email Sorelle.email@example.comAbout us
At CHCP, we're passionate aboutpeople
and we know that you are too, that's why we're here isn't it? We recognise that high quality care is delivered by high quality professionals who are appreciated, respected and supported, which is why we want to give all our colleagues the chance to shine.
Work with us and you'll be more than just a number. Our people are our shareholders and their thoughts and opinions are always heard at CHCP you have a real voice.
Compassion is at the heart of our business we're a team of nearly 2,500 colleagues who work together to deliverfirst-class healthcare
to thousands of people living in Hull, the East Riding, Knowsley and St Helens. Local diversity demands diverse roles, that's why we have vacancies to suit everybody. No matter your role at CHCP, we'll support you to thrive.
As the 13thlargest social enterprise in the UK, we're pioneering the move towards independent service delivery. Join us on our journey and help us make history.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see the job description and person specification attached to this job advert for full details on the role.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Degree in Nursing Studies / First level Registered Nurse or working towards final assessment to achieve first level registration
- Post-registration qualification
- Mentorship qualification
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of a community nurse
- Knowledge of legislation impacting on service delivery
- Knowledge of the modernisation agenda
- Demonstrate an understanding of evidence based practice
- Knowledge of local initiatives
- Demonstrate an understanding of the MDT
- Basic IT skills
- Knowledge and skills in the assessment process
- Able to mentor students
- Evidence of professional development
- Have a working knowledge and understanding of First Visit Criteria
- Basic health and safety awareness
- Experience of working within a healthcare setting
- Experience of working with families and carers
- Experience of working in a team
- Experience of working with computerised recording systems
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Experience of multi-agency working
- Experience of working within a community setting
- To have recently worked within a nursing capacity
- To be able to provide education to patients, carers, staff and other health care professionals
City Health Care Partnership CICAddress
Bransholme Health Centre
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.