An exciting opportunity has arisen for anenthusiastic band 6 physiotherapist to joinourMulti-Disciplinary BrentCommunity Rehabilitation Team based atWembley Centre for Health and Care in Brent, in a part time role (30 hrs a week), for 6 months.
You will be part of a wider integrated Community Falls and Neuro Rehabilitation Team which is in turn collocated with the District Nurses and the Integrated Care Co- ordination Services. As part of the role, you will be managing a varied caseload and providingpatientcentred carein the community.
Applicants should have a relevant professional qualification and clinical experience working in rehabilitation, the community and elderly care, and able to work a 7 day rota.Main duties of the job
You will be provided learning opportunities and support todevelop your skills in the including clinical supervision, appraisals and tosupport student placements.
CLCH is committed to the professional development of staff you will have access to the Trust's Academy and professional networks to access courses and meet your identified development needs.
We recognise the importance of a work/ life balance and welcome conversations with potential applicants who may be interested in flexible working patterns. International candidates, please note, as this role is part time, it's not eligible for sponsorship.About us
Just as we care about our patients' wellbeing, we care about yours!
We can offer you:
- A comprehensive induction into the community service followed by a local induction to introduce you to the role
- Single occupancy accommodation in Central London - (we can help you find accommodation in London, support you with your deposit)
- Support with gaining your driving license *T& C's apply
- Car lease scheme *T& C's apply
- Flexible working options
- Annual travel card loan
- Training, support and development in your career
To have a full look at our benefits and what it's like working for us please go here: https://www.clch.nhs.uk/job/pay-and-benefitsJob descriptionJob responsibilities
Please refer to Job description and personal Specification for outline of skills, knowledge and experience required. Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Be an active member of the clinical team, providing a comprehensive Physiotherapy service to residents of Brent.
- Work within professional standards and clinical guidelines, promote best practice and to undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner including assessing and treating own caseload of patients/clients and maintaining professional documentation.
- Be responsible for the supervision of junior staff, rehabilitation assistants and physiotherapy students
- Work in a variety of settings including clients own homes, clinics, residential and care homes, community facilities, continuing care homes and community hospitals.
- Support self and service development through active participation in Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and by participating in any audit or research being undertaken by the service
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Diploma/degree in Physiotherapy
- Current HCPC registration
- Evidence of up to date CPD portfolio
- Involvement in Appraisal Scheme
- Attendance at specialist short courses or equivalent CPD activities within the specialist areas of Adult Rehabilitation, Falls, Neurology, Orthopaedics, Musculoskeletal Outpatients, Older People Rehabilitation
- Member of CSP
Central London Community Health TrustAddress
Wembley Centre for Health & Care
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.