Systems Test Analyst, IM& T, Split home based and office based - Berkshire
Working from home and in the office, with flexible working hours Monday-Friday, this role could be ideal for a full-time candidate or as a job share. We are looking to recruit a Band 6 EPR Application specialist to join the systems team. This person will be responsible for the delivery of the key upgrades to the EPR system. This will involve working collaboratively with our suppliers, other Trusts, teams in the wider service and with clinical stakeholders to ensure a safe, smooth delivery, as well as identifying and communicating the key benefits associated with the upgrade. The postholder will develop a strong understanding of the system, and the products associated with it, to display complex information associated with technical developments in a clear and precise manner.
Therefore, the Trust is seeking someone with strong project management/coordination skills who has experience working across multiple disciplines and has strong skills in being able to multi-task across multiple activities. You will have a strong attention to detail and problem-solving mindset, with a history of being able to display results through a high standard of documentation and reporting. You will be a confident communicator with good knowledge of the NHS and the clinical impact of digital systems.Main duties of the jobAbout the Job
- To lead the liaison with the suppliers with regards to priority software deployment and data fixes. Ensure the suppliers respond to and resolve incidents and service requests within SLA (Service Level Agreement) defined timescales
- Coordinate and escalate issues to external suppliers for effective resolutions, as well as analysing the service report from suppliers.
Working pattern + Service operating hours
- Lead on IT projects, including implementing new systems / applications, upgrades and new releases of the support teams' systems.
- Implement projects and products using Agile methodologies, being adaptive and collaborative in project planning.
- Keep detailed records and documentation including project plans, risk registers and issue logs for each project, maintaining these throughout the project cycle.
Working hours for this post will primarily be Monday - Friday, within the hours of 8am - 6pm. Flexible working is required on occasion, if necessary testing is outside of clinical working hours, particularly on go lives. Suitable advance notice will always be given.About us
Berkshire Healthcare has a record of achievement and success that places us as one of the best performing Trusts in the country. We are rated 'Outstanding' by the CQC, we have a history of strong financial performance, and we have a highly skilled and engaged workforce. We aspire to be an outstanding organisation for everyone: our people, our patients, their families, and their carers.
For our people who work here that means we want Berkshire Healthcare to be a great place to work where everyone can thrive and grow. Some of the benefits of joining our team:
- Flexible working opportunities and a strong emphasis on your work, life balance
- Annual leave - 27 days for new starters, plus bank holidays. Increasing to 29 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years NHS service. Pro rata for part time staff
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Salary sacrifice scheme for a new car
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave for eligible staff
- Advanced IT enablement and support
- Confidential telephone care service providing independent support and advice for staff.
- And so much more
We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of any protected characteristics. Reasonable adjustments will be made for disabled applicants where required.
The Trust may close any vacancy prior to the advertised closing date due to the high level of responses we receive for some of our vacancies.Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesThe 4must haves for you to be considered for this role: E Trained on Project Management methodology (e.g. Agile/ PRINCE2) or equivalent experience. Using a range of applications for planning, communicating, scheduling and creating meeting packs and documentation for senior stakeholders. Producing a wide range of clear and well-presented communication materials and documentation to a professional standard. Excellent attention to detail e.g.in preparing and reviewing complex spreadsheets accurately.
If you recognise yourself in these requirements, we would recommend you apply today!
We are happy to answer any questions that you may have. Please dont hesitate to call: Paul Clubley
on 07795 591843
or email: Paul.Clubley@berkshire.nhs.uk
wholl be delighted to help.Person SpecificationEducation/Qualifications/TrainingEssential
Continuous Professional DevelopmentEssential
- Relevant degree, or equivalent relevant specialist experience.
- ECDL qualified or equivalent experience of using Microsoft applications.
- Trained on Project Management methodology (e.g. Agile/ PRINCE2) or equivalent experience.
- Using a range of applications for planning, communicating, scheduling and creating meeting packs and documentation for senior stakeholders.
- Substantial experience in the use of MS Office applications.
- Significant experience of supporting users of patient-based systems and/or maintaining such systems in a system analysis, system testing or system training capacity.
- Proven project management skills and ability to prioritise under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience of working and communicating with internal and external stakeholders, including commercial suppliers.
- Producing a wide range of clear and well-presented communication materials and documentation to a professional standard.
Knowledge, Skills & AbilitiesEssential
- Experience on large scale change/ improvement/upgrade projects.
- Demonstrated stakeholder management and communication skills, including developing relationships and influencing people.
- Management skills to co-ordinate and direct personnel from different disciplines and with differing viewpoints and achieve pragmatic consensus.
- Excellent attention to detail e.g.in preparing and reviewing complex spreadsheets accurately.
- Providing a high level of customer service and being a point of contact for team/ department communications.
- Use of SharePoint, creating and managing document libraries, version controlling.
- Highly developed interpersonal & communication skills (written, verbal and presentation).
- Experience in analysis and propose solutions to data errors in partnership with the system suppliers/developers based on the results of these analyses.
- Able to work to deadlines on own initiative and manage a challenging workload.
- Able to plan and organise a broad range of complex activities including formulating work schedules/plans and priorities on a frequent basis.
- Diary management, setting up virtual meetings and face to face events, communicating with attendees and stakeholders, planning agendas and coordinating.
- A detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Access, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Able to distil complex information into a concise, non-technical style for presentation.
- Ability to produce and deliver, or receive and process, detailed complex and highly sensitive information.
- Decision making skills with ability to work autonomously without direct supervision.
- Presenting to large and mixed audiences and preparing/running interactive workshops.
- Change management skills and demonstrable experience of bringing order to complex situations and maintaining focus on key objectives.
- Knowledge of NHS Data and Information.
- Ability to interpret national guidelines, advising colleagues accordingly, and planning change management strategies to ensure system/organisational compliance.
- Knowledge of clinical systems used in Healthcare and detailed understanding of system administration
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Willing/able to travel between sites as required.
- Proven ability to interact effectively with staff at all levels, both clinical and non-clinical in a busy work environment.
- Able to deal effectively with unexpected situations, take advantage of opportunities and overcome problems.
- Ability to work flexible hours on occasions.
Berkshire Healthcare Foundation TrustAddress
RiO Support - London House
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.