Please see attached job description for more information about this role and working at Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust.Main duties of the job
The role is a rotational post and duties will be to independently carry a caseload of patients and support their inpatient therapy and rehabilitation. A key part of the role will be to support discharge planning and enabling people to return home if they are able to. We have ongoing projects supporting therapists to think 'home first'- this will be key in the role and work the successful candidate can be involved in. There will be opportunity to supervise and line manage more junior members of staff and share your knowledge and expertise.About us
The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust is one of the UK's biggest and most innovative trusts. Across three main hospitals, our dedicated army of staff care for over 1.6million patients, treat more than 200,000 in A& E, deliver over 8,000 babies and carry out more than 17million tests.
Our size, scale and influence offer you unrivalled career opportunities and a forward-thinking approach to working that works around your lifestyle. From flexible hours and generous benefits, to next level training, we make it easier to take your career to the top
For more information please follow linkhttps://www.royalfreelondonjobs.co.uk/Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see attached job description for more information about this role and working at Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust.Person SpecificationEducation & professional QualificationsEssential
- Degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
- HPC Registration in OT
- Member of Specialist OT Section group
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Post-graduate work experience as an Occupational Therapist, including working with patients in relevant clinical areas
- Experience of working as an OT with patients with dementia
- Experience of working as an OT with patients with Neurological conditions.
- Experience of working in an inpatient physical setting
- Experience of working in an acute setting
- Experience of a hospital based Occupational Therapy Service, including working with an MDT.
Royal Free London NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Royal Free Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.