Band 6 Bank Physiotherapist - Paediatrics
We are recruiting for highly motivated and talented physiotherapists wishing to work flexibly with our Staff Bank. By joining the Staff Bank you put yourself top of the list for any shifts requiring extra staff throughout the Trust. Lines of work are also available in a number of clinical areas for the right candidates.Main duties of the jobYour Experience:
About usFulfil your potential in hospitals that make history:
- Recent substantial and sustained experience in paediatric physiotherapy working in acute or community settings
- Experience in core paediatric physiotherapy specialities - acute respiratory, including PICU respiratory competencies ,and acute rehabilitation
- Experience of paediatric on-call and weekend working in PICU
Charing Cross, Hammersmith, St Mary's, Queen Charlotte's & Chelsea and Western Eye.
With five world-renowned hospitals, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust is full of opportunity if you are looking to develop your healthcare career.
We are an NHS Trust of approximately 14,000 people, providing care for over a million and a half patients from north west London and beyond every year. We have a rich heritage and an ambitious vision for the future of our patients and local communities.
With our partners, Imperial College London, and The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, we form Imperial College Academic Health Science Centre, one of 6 academic health science centres in the UK, working to ensure the rapid translation of research for better patient care and excellence in education.
We are proud of our heritage in innovation and we are early adopters of new insights in technologies, techniques and treatments for improving health.Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesWorking Bank shifts is easy:
We value all of our staff and aim to provide rewarding careers and benefits, fulfilling work environments and exciting opportunities
Benefits for you:
- Great Opportunity to progress within the Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Weekly Payments
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Platform to gain experience in different areas
- Friendly team environment
- Efficient Recruitment Process
- Complimentary Mandatory Training
- Complimentary Uniform
- You can browse and book your own shifts on Employee Online - no need to call to confirm shifts.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Physiotherapy degree or equivalent
Imperial College Healthcare NHS TrustAddress
S Wharf Road
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.