*Part time - Fixed Term 12 Month Post for Maternity Cover*
*Previous applicants need not apply*
Are you a Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Occupational Therapist looking for a new opportunity to work in an organisation that will help you develop and achieve your goals to become the best you can be? If so, you're in luck.Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust has an opportunity to join our Integrated Mental Health Team in Burton based at Horninglow Clinic.
We are an award-winning Trust and have recently been ranked by HSJ awards as top in the Midlands for Mental Health, Learning and Development and Community Trusts as Best Place to work recommended by employees. When you come to work with us, we will help you reach your full potential. Not only that, we will actively seek opportunities to share the great things you are doing, with others locally, regionally, and nationally.Main duties of the job
- Working in an identified adult community mental health pathway, with the flexibility of working across pathways, dependent on skill and service need.
- Delivering a high quality clinical service to service users and their families.
- Managing a complex caseload and responsible for clinical and caseload supervision of other team members where identified.
- Operating as care coordinator for a defined case load of service users.
- Delivering therapeutic interventions, in accordance with an agreed care plan, to an identified group of people experiencing mental health related difficulties.
By joining Team MPFT, you will be helping your communities and in return for this, we will support you by:
- Supporting your career development and progression.
- Excellent NHS Pension scheme
- Generous maternity, paternity, adoption leave
- Options for flexible working
- Up to 27 days annual leave (increasing with service up to 33 days) and the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave.
- Extensive Health and Wellbeing support and resources
- If you work in our community teams, we pay for your time travelling between patients.
- Lease car if you complete more than 500 business miles per annum, fully insured and maintained (including tyres), mileage paid at lease car rate
- Salary sacrifice car - fully insured and maintained (including tyres), your gross pay is reduced by the cost of the vehicle before tax, NI and pension deductions are calculated, mileage paid at business rates
- Salary sacrifice bikes up to �2k
- Free car parking at all trust sites
- Free flu vaccination every year
- Attractive relocation package
- Citizens Advice support linked with a Hardship Fund for one off additional support up to �250 (if the criteria is met)
And more. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive organisation and there is a choice of staff networks that help you meet like-minded people.Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesCheck out the videos below showcasing why you should grow your career here with us at MPFT:
Why Work for Mental Health Services at MPFT - YouTube
Development and Progression Within Mental Health Services at MPFT - YouTube
What is it like to be a Mental Health Nurse in a community setting at MPFT? - YouTube
The Integrated Mental Health teams work as part of a 'neighbourhood' offering place based provision of mental health services in partnership with other local organisations. Clinicians within the IMHT will offer interventions and treatments which are concordant with NICE guidelines, and allocation within the team will be based on the needs of the service user, matching clinician skills to service user needs.
If you have any questions about the role please contact Yasmine Girling (Neighbourhood Lead) email@example.com / 0300 303 3427Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Qualified & registered mental health nurse (NMC)
- Psychological interventions qualification (CBT, EMDR, CAT, DBT, Family Therapy)
- Evidence of extensive post registration experience of working with adults experiencing mental health related difficulties
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Experience of working in community setting and making decisions autonomously
Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Burton on Trent
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.