Please see attached job description for more information about this role and working at Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust.Main duties of the job
- Manage administrative and support teams within MTA (Manufacturing Trading Account).
- Deliver appraisal and mandatory training requirements for all staff within these teams.
- Lead the business performance management systems ensuring that Trust and monitor standards are understood and adhered to and that performance
- Generate reports to enable divisional compliance.
- Support the governance arrangements within the directorate including audit.
- Ensure compliance with complaints, incidents, risk and health and safety policies.
- Develop Business and Commercial KPI's for Pharmacy Technical Services.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy for Pharmacy Technical Services.
- Grow market base and act as the primary sales contact for Technical Services.
- Engage suppliers and optimise business relationships.
- Review costings annually for all services, products and materials.
- Negotiate pricing for materials and products subject to quantifying market factors.
The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust is one of the UK's biggest and most innovative trusts. Across three main hospitals, our dedicated army of staff care for over 1.6million patients, treat more than 200,000 in A& E, deliver over 8,000 babies and carry out more than 17million tests.
Our size, scale and influence offer you unrivalled career opportunities and a forward-thinking approach to working that works around your lifestyle. From flexible hours and generous benefits, to next level training, we make it easier to take your career to the top
For more information please follow linkhttps://www.royalfreelondonjobs.co.uk/Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see attached job description for more information about this role and working at Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust.Person SpecificationValuesEssential
- Demonstrable ability to meet the Trust Values
- Degree Holder - Management/business qualification or equivalent experience.
- Master/ Bachelors of Pharmacy degree or equivalent
- APBI Medical Representatives Post Graduate Diploma
- n depth understanding of regulatory aspects that govern specials manufacture.
- Budget management experience including monitoring expenditure and identifying savings or relevant qualification
- Experience and familiarity with business planning and preparation of business cases.
Skills and KnowledgeEssential
- Significant experience of working in a hospital pharmacy.
- Experience of working a specials pharmacy manufacturing unit.
- Project management.
- Demonstrative experience of staff management and leading a team
- Significant demonstrable experience of working in the sales and marketing of medicines
- Understanding of national NHS policy and targets.
- Regulations relating to the sales and marketing of specials medicines and investigational medicinal product services
- Good interpersonal, oral and written skills including chairing team meetings, writing reports.
- A solid understanding of the changing NHS environment and how future changes will impact on the service
- Ability to manage time/priorities.
- Ability to negotiate with and influence staff and customers at all levels
- Numerate, with excellent analytical skills/ability to understand and produce statistical information to use in problem solving
- IT literate with ability to use all Microsoft Office applications.
- In depth understanding of regulatory aspects that govern specials manufacture
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Experience of working a specials pharmacy manufacturing unit
Royal Free London NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.