�7k Welcome Bonus Relocation Package Up To �8k, �1000, Guild Lodge Retention Premia
(T& C's apply to all of the above) - Speak to recruitment for more information.
We are currently looking for skilled registered nurses (RMN/ RNLD) and student nurses completing their studies in the next 12 months to join our specialist teams at Guild Lodge. Guild Lodge provides secure care for men and women from across Lancashire and South Cumbria. Our specialist teams help people in their recovery from mental illness and support them to avoid risk-related behaviours in the future. As a member of our team you will receive training related to our clinical pathways, risk assessment (including HCR 20), relational security, supporting teams, positive behaviour support and specific clinical skills.
With 15 wards covering medium secure, low secure and step down services we are able to offer you a clinical experience that is interesting and will help you develop new skills. We have three separate care pathways men, women and men with an Acquired Brain Injury (ABI). Our ABI service is the only medium secure NHS provision in the country.Main duties of the job
When you join our team you will be fully supported either through supervision or preceptorship, depending on your needs. We are focussed on staff wellbeing and have a number of initiatives to make sure you can achieve a good work life balance. Our inpatient service has links into a variety of community based teams Forensic CMHT, Forensic Outreach Service, Liaison and diversion Teams and Counter Terrorism. Benefits include:
Our valued staff receive:
- Free parking 24/7
- Long day shift pattern - meaning more rest days
- Excellent holiday entitlement: 27 days, rising to 29 after five years NHS service and rising to 33 after 10 years. Also, a chance to purchase additional Annual Leave
- Extra payments for Bank Holiday, evenings, nights and weekend working
- An extensive Preceptorship and support for those new to the services
- Access to flexible working arrangements
- An excellent salary sacrifice car and electronics scheme
- Onsite restaurant facilities
- Access to newly built housing area
- NHS Pension
- Excellent support and Wellbeing services
- Superb external training and development opportunities
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills across differing care environment
- Talent Management Programme
- 1:1 support from Clinical Education
Placement on the incremental pay band will be in line with relevant experience to date and unsociable payments will be in addition to stated salary.About us
The �7k Welcome Bonus package is designed to attract and retain the very best staff in post. The amount a new starter would receive is shown in the Welcome Bonus Payment Schedule below:
- �3,000 after 2 months of employment (counted from start date with LSCFT)
- �2,000 after 12 months
- �2,000 after 24 months
This bonus scheme is subject to a Repayment Clause should the post holder leave this role within 24 months of commencing employment. Please ensure you carefully read the attached document 'Welcome Bonus Repayment Terms & Conditions' for details.
If you have any questions, we would be happy to discuss them - please contact email@example.com.
We want to recruit people to the service who share our values and are confident in their ability to contribute to the demonstrated effectiveness and acceptability of our service.
Staff at Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trustwork to improve lives with a culture based on four corevalues:
We are kind
We are a team
We are respectful
We are always learning
To keep informed of latest trust news and events follow us on twitter@Lscft_jobsand@WeAreLSCFTJob descriptionJob responsibilities
* The �7k Welcome Bonus package applies to this role. The bonus is only available for people who are not currently employed (or who have not been employed in the last 12 months) by any NHS provider trust in the Lancashire & South Cumbria Integrated Care System in a like-for-like role e.g. a Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse at another Trust in the LSC ICS would not be eligible for the bonus if moving to a Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse role at LSCFT. Bank only workers for Lancashire and South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust are eligible for the scheme if they have not held a substantive role in Lancashire & South Cumbria Integrated Care System in the last 12 months (subject to all other terms and conditions being met). These incentives are subject to recovery clauses within the first 24 months of employment. This bonus is applicable to any successful candidate whose interview for this role is conducted prior to 30th November 2023.
Please refer to the attached job description and person specification for further details on the role. When completing the supporting information
section of your application, please ensure you show how you meet each of the criteria of the person specification providing illustrative examples where possible as this is what you will be shortlisted against.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Qualification.(RNMH & RNLD).
- On-going registration with the NMC.
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development that supports clinical practice.
- Can demonstrate an understanding and knowledge base of mental health conditions and their treatments.
- Can demonstrate a working knowledge of physical health conditions and the complications that this can cause to patients experiencing mental ill health.
- Post Graduate experience.
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team structure.
- Experience of assessing, planning, implementing and reviewing care needs.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Excellent communication, listening, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Developed clinical nursing skills with a clear ability to understand new concepts and ideas in clinical practice.
- Can provide evidence of recent continued professional development within the scope of nursing.
- Can demonstrate the ability to manage change and have an understanding and awareness of the NHS Plan.
- An ability to understand how research and audits effect and benefit nursing practice.
Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.