***Although this post is advertised as a Physiotherapist we also encourage Occupational Therapist to apply. ***
Be professionally and legally accountable and responsible as an autonomous practitioner and to undertake a significant clinical workload, providing care to patients with a range of psycho-social, physical and emotional problems.
Review referrals for appropriateness, and then assess and treat accordingly.
Comprehensively assess complex patients referred to the team, considering their physical, psychological and functional skills - approaching the Clinical Specialist or Band 7 therapist for further advice as required.Main duties of the job
- To enable Physiotherapy to provide Therapy Skills within the inpatient service
- To ensure safe, efficient and effective delivery of patient focussed care in line with identified evidence based practice, local and national standards
- To work collaboratively within Multidisciplinary and Multi-agency Teams
- To participate in delegated projects for service development with the team
We are committed to ensure a work-life balance to all our staff by offering full time and part time roles, flexible working hours on a shift pattern to fit around your family life.We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from disabled, Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) and candidates form our local communities.Benefits to youo 27 days annual leave for new starters, rising to 29 days after five years of service and 33 days after 10 years of service, plus 8 Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part time staff) o NHS Pension Scheme:o Flexible working opportunities o Increased hourly rates for unsociable hours e.g. night shifts, weekends, bank holidays o Career development and training o Wellbeing support and activities o In-house physiotherapy Service o On-site canteens with subsidised meals o Subsidised staff parking (currently free).o Free Stagecoach Bus Travel to and from work within Cambridgeshire and PeterboroughJob descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see attached job description and person specification for additional information regarding this post.Person SpecificationEducation and QualificationsEssential
- Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy
- HCPC Registered
- Wide variety of fieldwork placements in core rotations
- Review of 2 Fieldwork Educator final reports
- Able to work as a team member and independently
- Ability to present information in logical concise manner
- Ability to manage own time and pressure including clinical caseload
- Ability to demonstrate personal and clinical effectiveness to achieve optimum patient care
- Strong belief in CPD and Reflective Practice
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Independently mobile to access all work sites within job role i.e. Peterborough City Hospital, Stamford Hospital and Hinchingbrooke Hospital
North West Anglia NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Peterborough City Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.