London Northwest Healthcare NHS Trust is a committed multi- professional team who provide much-valued hospital and community services to residents in North West London. The Trust has built a good reputation as a place to enjoy job satisfaction and develop professional skills and experiences. Our people value the opportunity to work in a supportive culture and, we ensure our team are well rewarded for their contribution. By joining us now, you can play a role in shaping our organisation that continues to put patient and client care first. Whatever the challenges ahead, we're prepared to face them as one team.Main duties of the job
Are you a Registered General Nurse with an interest in Emergency nursing and have had experience during training? Then we are looking for you to join our friendly team.
Are you looking for a challenge? Are you creative, flexible and enthusiastic to work within our services?We are looking for individuals who are flexible, dynamic with excellent communication skills and a strong approach to team working who are able to provide compassionate nursing care.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for band 5 staff nurses to work between two busy Emergency Departments, Ealing and Northwick Park at London Northwest Healthcare. In this post you will be able to develop your emergency skills, in a friendly team driven environment. Successful candidates will undertake our Band 5 development programme. Presently we are recruiting candidates to our Ealing Site.
The emergency department also offer experience in acute Adult, Paediatric (Northwick park site) and Ambulatory Care Unit (Ealing site). There is access to training facilities at Ealing and Northwick park hospital where experience can be gained in a supportive environment.
This is a rolling advert & will be re-advertised after the closing date.About us
London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust (LNWH) cares for the people of Brent, Ealing, Harrow and beyond.
Our team of more than 8,200 clinical and support staff serve a diverse population of almost one million people.
We run major acute services at:
- Northwick Park Hospital: home to one of the busiest emergency departments (A& E) in the country. The hospital provides a full range of services including the country's top-rated hyper-acute stroke unit and one of only three hyper-acute rehabilitation units in the UK
- St Mark's Hospital: an internationally renowned specialist centre for bowel disease
- Ealing Hospital: a busy district general hospital providing a range of clinical services, as well as 24/7 emergency department and urgent care centre, and specialist care at Meadow House Hospice
- Central Middlesex Hospital: our planned care site, hosting a range of surgical and outpatient services and collocated with an urgent care centre.
We are a university teaching NHS trust, in recognition of the important role we play in training clinicians of the future and bringing the benefits of research to the public.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
To view the main responsibility, please see the attached the Job Description and Person Specification.Person SpecificationRegistered NurseEssential Desirable Experience EDEssential
Desirable SkillsEssential Desirable
- A& E experience as a student or RN
Employer detailsEmployer name
- venepuncture and cannulation
London North West University Healthcare NHS TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.