***Please note we are only able to accept applications from those with a live NMC registration or UK nursing students awaiting their PIN as we are unable to support OSCE at this time*** ***This post is not available for sponsorship*** Our Hospitals need you!
In preparation for what will certainly be a challenging time for our NHS Teams, we are looking to build our flexible workforce. Your support at this time will not only make a difference to our patients, our colleagues but the wider community.
We need Registered Nurses ideally with experience of working in an acute hospital.
You may not think that your area or specialism would be able to help or seem irrelevant in our fight against Covid-19 however it may allow us to redeploy our substantive workforce to other areas around the Trust, so please if you feel you can help, submit an application listing your speciality or any specific skills you feel you have.Main duties of the job
Working across Peterborough and Hinchingbrooke Hospitals
To work within a clinical team alongside the Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) to provide the highest quality care required to support each patient in their care pathway, whilst improving the patient experience, maintaining clinical credibility and disseminating knowledge. Hourly rate: Band 5 - �13,84 per hour Band 6 - �17,24 per hour Band 7 - �21,31 per hour
This job description gives a broad overview of the key responsibilities of a band 5 nurse bank. Guidance should be given by the nurse in charge on specific responsibilities and skills directly relating to your job assignment.About us
We are committed to ensure a work-life balance to all our staff by offering full time and part time roles, flexible working hours on a shift pattern to fit around your family life.We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from disabled, Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) and candidates form our local communities.Benefits to youo 27 days annual leave for new starters, rising to 29 days after five years of service and 33 days after 10 years of service, plus 8 Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part time staff) o NHS Pension Scheme:o Flexible working opportunities o Increased hourly rates for unsociable hours e.g. night shifts, weekends, bank holidays o Career development and training o Wellbeing support and activities o In-house physiotherapy Service o On-site canteens with subsidised meals o Subsidised staff parking (currently free).o Free Stagecoach Bus Travel to and from work within Cambridgeshire and PeterboroughJob descriptionJob responsibilities
- Maintain clinical credibility to act as a role model and take a lead role in the patients journey.
- Deliver high quality evidence based care.
- Take responsibility for the organisation and day to day management of a team of staff giving care to patients
Please read full job descriptionPerson SpecificationExperienceEssential
- Understanding of oAccountability and responsibility oEvidence based practice oReflective practice
- Competence in clinical skills relevant to a staff nurse post including the clinical decision making process.
- Ability to function as part of a multidisciplinary team
Education / QualificationsEssential Skills / Ability & KnowledgeEssential
- Organised and able to work under pressure
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to embrace change to meet the short and long term needs of the Emergency Short Stay Unit and the Emergency Centre.
- Team player
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written with people at all levels
- Ability to recognise incorrect or ineffective practice
- Awareness of issues relating to healthcare provision
- Awareness of current professional issues both national and local.
- Knowledge of holistic care
North West Anglia NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.