Please see attached job description for more information about this role and working at Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust.Main duties of the job
Be the Lead system administrator, process the data updates and upload documents, be the main point of contact for all MiCAD queries, provide assistance to colleagues and other users as required, liaise with the MiCAD company for timely resolution of eventual system failures, lead on licences update and training upgrades.
Support the Space planning team with graphical and analytical reports for the purpose of the space planning solutions development. Once a new space allocation is approved, reflect the change on MiCAD.
Lead on Trust ERIC reporting, including liaising with all internal teams and external consultants, gathering the requirements, escalating risks to relevant stakeholders, ensuring timely submission through the official portal.
Work with the Property team on the annual Asset Valuation, proactively processing necessary system updates, liaising with the dedicated external consultant, providing MiCAD reports and analytics, ensuring the accuracy of the numerical data shared for the valuation, undertaking checks and measurements on site as required.About us
The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust is one of the UK's biggest and most innovative trusts. Across three main hospitals, our dedicated army of staff care for over 1.6million patients, treat more than 200,000 in A& E, deliver over 8,000 babies and carry out more than 17million tests.
Our size, scale and influence offer you unrivalled career opportunities and a forward-thinking approach to working that works around your lifestyle. From flexible hours and generous benefits, to next level training, we make it easier to take your career to the top
For more information please follow linkhttps://www.royalfreelondonjobs.co.uk/Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see attached job description for more information about this role and working at Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust.Person SpecificationExperienceEssential
- Leading on data collection in relation to asset management
- Proficiency with MS Office and MiCAD
- Working knowledge of Autocad
- Experience of process improvement in MiCAD
- Working effectively with internal and external stakeholders in a large complex organisation.
- Building working relationships across business functions and departments
- Database management, accurate data entry with gap analysis, in an efficient and timely manner
- Fluency with ERIC reporting
Education & professional QualificationsEssential
- Working experience within the NHS
Desirable Skills and aptitudesEssential
- Masters in relevant discipline, or equivalent experience
- Project management qualification or relevant experience
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Ability to analyse architectural layouts, monitor accuracy, perform gap analysis, make recommendations in relation to MiCAD records
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, ability to influence and build effective working relationships across variety of departments
- Proven ability of using project management techniques in relation to MiCAD or wider property related developments.
- Advanced numerical and analytic skills
- Excellent communication, planning, organising skills
- Ability to undertake data audits
- Sound knowledge of methods for document control
- Maintain MiCAD system integrity
- Confident and logical thinker, demonstrating the ability to undertake long periods of concentration
- Ability to communicate effectively and constructively challenge
- Complex report writing skills .
Royal Free London NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Royal Free Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.