Are you looking for a new challenge? Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust is looking for an Advanced Clinical Practitioner to join our team at Humber Primary Care.
The applicant will deliver a high standard of patient care using autonomous clinical and prescribing skills combined with a broad and in-depth theoretical knowledge base of primary care.
We are looking for an experienced Advanced Clinical Practitioner who has experience in prescribing for minor illness, minor injuries and long-term conditions. The post-holder will demonstrate safe, clinical decision-making and expert care for patients within general practice.
The applicant will work collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary general practice team to meet the needs of patients and support the delivery of policy and procedures.Main duties of the job
The main duties of the role will include -
- Providing high standards of patient care, embedclinical policies, guidelines and standardise clinical governance withinthe practice.
- Supporting with the development and training of advance clinical practice within primary care.
- Working withthe Practice Manager, Operations Lead and GP Lead todevelop the service.
- Working with the Primary care matron to standardise policies and patient care.
We are an award winning and CQC rated good, health and social care Trust that delivers care to communities in Hull, East Yorkshire, Scarborough and Ryedale and Whitby. We deliver safe, effective and integrated health services that improve the physical, mental and social health and wellbeing of our patients and service users.
To find out more about our wide range of services including mental health, learning disabilities, children and young people service, Forensic, Community and Primary Care visit our website humber.nhs.uk/Services
You will join our team of over 3600 colleagues that work together across our wide geography and specialties to change lives every day. We're extremely proud of our Trust community and we know you can expect to receive a warm welcome and all the support you'll need from your new team to get you started.
We are a forward thinking and dynamic Trust with a real commitment to staff development to ensure the delivery of high quality, person-centred and compassionate care to patients. We value our staff and invest in them to ensure they have the right skills and competencies to deliver outstanding care.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
For further information with regard to this vacancy, please see the attached job description and person spec.Person SpecificationQualifications and KnowledgeEssential
- Current professional registration - this could be HPC or NMC
- Independent Non-Medical Prescribing
- Educated to Degree level
- Qualified or working towards a MSc in relevant area
- Qualification in Minor Illness/Minor Injuries
- Full understanding of relevant policy, legislation, drivers and their application to clinical and service area, e.g. (Vulnerable Adults, NICE Guidelines, NSF for Older People)
- Advanced/expert understanding of relevant clinical practice, standards and protocols within identified clinical area
- Teaching qualification
- Minor Illness / Injury
- Leadership qualification
- Paediatric Minor Illness / Ailments
- Independent Non-Medical Prescriber for Adults and Children
- Good working knowledge of relevant IT systems to own area of work
- Demonstrable experience of working in specific field the post is held
- Evidence of sound post-registration professional practice
- Proven leadership experience, able to demonstrate examples of positive cultural change in service delivery/practice
Skills and CompetenciesEssential
- A range of advanced clinical practice skills within a specific area of practice / speciality
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Ability to effectively commute between the organisations various sites and to be able to cover other practices and undertake domiciliary visits
- Effective inter-personal skills and experience in supervising and mentoring and teaching
Humber Teaching NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Humber Primary Care
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.