We are recruiting 2x MHST Clinical Team Leads for Havant and our new MHST Fareham.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic Qualified CBT Therapist or Clinical Psychologist to join our 18 month established Mental Health Support Teams (MHST) based in Havant and our brand new MHST in Fareham . Our team is at an exciting stage in their development and working well with schools and young people in the area.
The two teams form part of the Early Help provision within the South East of the county so will be working closely with the existing Primary Mental Health Service and other MHSTs in the region as well as the Tier 3 CAMHS teams.Main duties of the job
You will work alongside the other Clinical Team Lead for MHSTs, supporting the Early Help Team Manager and Single point of Access. It will be an opportunity to both develop your leadership skills, as well as using your clinical skills to support our young people.
The post holder will either possess or be willing to work towards CBT Supervisor Accreditation and will be the lead position for the low intensity and high intensity clinicians working within both MHSTs or will be an experienced PMHW at Band 6 or 7 to provide management and operational oversight in the absence of the CBT accreditation to provide Clinical oversight.
You will have good communication and organisation skills to oversee the operational implementation of the new MHST for Fareham or provide leadership and management to the existing MHST in Havant and liaise with existing MHST's to review, induct and evaluate delivery.About us
We'd love you to join our organisation that is rated 'good' overall and 'outstanding' for caring by the Care Quality Commission. Our staff agree, with 82% of people in our recent staff survey telling us that they recognise that care for patients is our top priority.
Other key staff survey results include:
Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- 70% highlighting flexible working opportunities as a key point for satisfaction at work
- 79% reporting feeling able to make suggestions to improve the work within their team
- 77% identifying the opportunities to show initiative in their roles
You would be offering assessments and interventions to children and young people experiencing mild to moderate mental health difficulties. As part of this role you would contribute to the core work of the team as well as offering more specialist clinical interventions. The role would also provide the opportunity to become involved in delivering evidence-based group interventions.
You will receive regular supervision, and will have opportunities to link with other specialist practitioners in the trust, as well as access training opportunities offered by Sussex Partnership Foundation Trust.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Recognised/accredited postgraduate level training in a psychological therapy as specified in the appendix
- Professionally registered as specified in the Appendix
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Substantial post-qualification/accreditation experience of specialist psychological therapy (assessment, formulation and treatment), as specified in the Appendix, maintaining a high degree of professionalism in the face of highly emotive and distressing problems, verbal abuse and the threat of physical abuse
- A high level of competence in applying a psychological therapy to complex difficulties appropriate for this therapy with the client group, and a proven track record of delivering positive outcomes in this therapy
- Experience of offering teaching, training and supervision within a demanding organisational context
- A clear and theoretically informed approach to supervision
- Experience of representing psychological therapy within the context of multi-disciplinary care within a complex organisational context.
- Significant experience of working with the particular client group served by the team/service
- Knowledge of guidance and legislation in relation to the client group
- A high level specialist knowledge of the theory and practice of specialist psychological therapy as specified in the appendix, as applied to the client group using this service
Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.