Unlock Your Full Potential as a Clinical Team Lead at Bracknell Community Mental Health Team!
Are you a dedicated clinician with a deep passion for supporting adults with mental illness and the professionals who care for them? Perhaps you are looking for a step into leadership/management whilst keeping a clinical caseload? If so, we have an exceptional opportunity for you to join theBracknell Community Mental Health Team as our new Clinical Team Lead where we can offer: Professional Growth
: We are committed to your growth. Expect ongoing training, mentorship, and opportunities to expand your skillset. Work-Life Balance
: Enjoy Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm working hours, giving you time to focus on personal and professional development. Supportive Team
: Join a dynamic multi-disciplinary team that values collaboration and encourages your input in shaping our services. Community Impact
: Your work will make a real difference in the lives of adults with mental illness and their support networks.
Your primary base will be Churchill House in Bracknell. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to travel to other sites and patients' homes to meet the needs of the service.Main duties of the job
- Leadership & Supervision: Lead and supervise a talented team of clinicians, ensuring they are empowered to provide high-quality care.
- Recovery-Focused Treatment: Participate in and influence recovery-focused treatment interventions that positively impact our patients' lives.
- Collaboration: Work closely with diverse disciplines and teams within our community to create a comprehensive and holistic service approach.
Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust is a specialist mental health and community health services trust. Rated 'outstanding' by the CQC, we're committed to providing the best possible care to people across Berkshire.
We value diversity and are proud to be a Stonewall Top 100 Employer. We work hard to create an inclusive environment where you'll be supported by friendly and professional colleagues to flourish.
Our values at Berkshire Healthcare:
- Caring for and about you is our top priority
- Committed to providing good quality, safe services
- Working Together with you to develop innovative solutions
We welcome people who share these values to come and work for us.Benefits of working for us include:
Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesPlease see attached job description for more information about this role and working at Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.
- Flexible working options to support work-life balance.
- 27 days' annual leave rising with service + opportunity to buy and sell
- Generous NHS pension scheme
- Excellent learning and career development opportunities
- 'Cycle to Work' and car leasing scheme
- Access to a range of wellbeing tools and services
- Discounts at hundreds of popular retailers and restaurants
- Staff networks for race, diversity, disabilities and armed forces community to support equality
- Generous maternity, paternity, adoption and special leave.
- Free parking across Trust sites
The must haves for this role: Registered Mental Health Nurse / Occupational Therapist / Social Worker. Experience in a leadership role and relevant experience in an adult mental health setting. Car driver with full UK driving licence.
If youre someone who shares our passion for excellence and care, join us and lets be outstanding together.
We welcome a conversation about flexibility and any other questions you may have. Please dont hesitate to call: Sarah Beaumont 0118 904 6800 or email: Sarah.Beaumont@berkshire.nhs.uk wholl be delighted to help.
We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of any protected characteristics. Reasonable adjustments will be made for disabled applicants where requiredPerson SpecificationEducation/Qualifications/TrainingEssential
- Current professional registration with an approved professional body
- Where professionally applicable, teaching and mentoring experience or course
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development
- Leadership or management qualification
- Post-graduate qualification in a relevant area
- Significant experience of working with people with mental ill health and applying a range of interventions.
- Working collaboratively with service users and their families/carers
- Significant experience working with people with mental ill health in a community environment
- Experience of managing complaints and SI investigations
- Mentoring students on practice placement
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team and multi-agency environment
- Experience of working autonomously in a team, re-prioritising own work and that of others, to reflect changes in needs
- Quality improvement activities
Knowledge, Skills & AbilitiesEssential
- Leadership or management experience
Additional RequirementsEssential Employer detailsEmployer name
- Demonstrate knowledge of evidence-based practice in caring for patients in the designated field
- Understanding of relevant legislation (eg. Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act, Care Act)
- Care Programme Approach and its application in practice
- Detailed understanding of Safeguarding and its application of practice
- Clinical Risk Assessment and Management and its application in practice
- Clinical Governance and its application in practice
- Understanding of psychological models of care and treatment
- Key skills in literacy, numeracy and IT
Berkshire Healthcare Foundation TrustAddress
Church Hill House
51-52 Turing Drive
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.