�7k Welcome Bonus Relocation Package Up To �8k
(T& C's apply to all of the above) -Speak to recruitment for more information.
Inpatient wards / units are designed to meet the acute holistic needs of service users/patients and carers, in a recovery focussed environment. This working environment is conducive to staff development and wellbeing.
The post holder will support staff members in the assessment, planning and provision of care in line with national and local nursing and health and safety policy. The post holder will exercise professional accountability and responsibility demonstrating use of professional skills, knowledge and expertise in the provision of high quality care. There is an expectation that the post holder will utilise research audit and enquiry to lead improvements in care.Main duties of the job
Applications are invited from experienced qualified nurses with leadership qualities and aspirations.
Successful applicants will be able to experience a broad range of clinical specialities and have access to a comprehensive package of leadership coaching, education and clinical support.
We are particularly keen to receive applications from nurses with an interest in working with: Acquired Brain Injury, Personality Disorder or Challenging Behaviours and/or a gender sensitive service.
This post will be suited to someone with experience of understanding, managing challenging and emotionally demanding clinical presentations. The individual will be able to guide, support, supervise and role-model on how to respond to these challenges. As part of your recruitment to this role you will be eligible for an annually recurring retention payment of �1000 per annum pro rata.About us
* The �7k Welcome Bonus package applies to this role. The bonus is only available for people who are not currently employed (or who have not been employed in the last 12 months) by any NHS provider trust in the Lancashire & South Cumbria Integrated Care System in a like-for-like role e.g. a Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse at another Trust in the LSC ICS would not be eligible for the bonus if moving to a Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse role at LSCFT. Bank only workers for Lancashire and South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust are eligible for the scheme if they have not held a substantive role in Lancashire & South Cumbria Integrated Care System in the last 12 months (subject to all other terms and conditions being met). These incentives are subject to recovery clauses within the first 24 months of employment. This bonus is applicable to any successful candidate whose interview for this role is conducted prior to 30thNovember 2023.
The �7k Welcome Bonus package is designed to attract and retain the very best staff in post. The amount a new starter would receive is shown in the Welcome Bonus Payment Schedule below:
Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesPLEASE NOTE:
- �3,000 after 2 months of employment (counted from start date with LSCFT)
- �2,000 after 12 months
- �2,000 after 24 months
This bonus scheme is subject to a Repayment Clause should the post holder leave this role within 24 months of commencing employment. Please ensure you carefully read the attached document Welcome Bonus Repayment Terms & Conditions for details.
If you have any questions, we would be happy to discuss them please firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guild Lodge hospital site is situated in beautiful rural area, yet close to motorway links from all directions of travel.
The hospital site offers:
- Free staff parking
- Onsite restaurant facilities
Our staff receive:
- Preceptorship and support for those new to the services
- Access to salary sacrifice schemes for cars, electronics etc.
- Excellent support and Wellbeing services
- Superb external training and development opportunities
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills across differing care environments
Please see attached the job description and person specification for more information about this role.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Qualification and training related to teaching and assessing junior staff.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of quality and audit
- Demonstrate knowledge of WM and responsibilities, and capability to act into the role in the absence of the WM.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Previous experience as a Registered Nurse
- Recent relevant experience within a secure mental health service.
Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.