Please see attached job description for more information about this role and working at Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust.Main duties of the job
The people management advise service (formallyEmployee Relations )at the Royal Free NHS Trust delivers strategic people objectives and operational delivery plans to ensure that world class services are delivered to patients.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and commercially aware HR professionals to join our team as an People Management Advisor.
The Advisor shall be responsible for the provision of a quality people management service that is focused on supporting our managers to achieve outcomes in line with their vision, purpose, priorities and objectives. This is a customer facing role so a commercial and customer focused approach is essential.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing advice on the practical application of people policies and procedures
- Supporting managers in the case management of a range of issues including matters relating to disciplinary, grievance, performance, attendance management, bullying and harassment etc
- Delivering training across the Trust to managers of all levels
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be confident in the provision of advice and be able to influence and persuade stakeholders
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of NHS terms and conditions
- Be confident in presenting to large groups environment
The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust is one of the UK's biggest and most innovative trusts. Across three main hospitals, our dedicated army of staff care for over 1.6million patients, treat more than 200,000 in A& E, deliver over 8,000 babies and carry out more than 17million tests.
Our size, scale and influence offer you unrivalled career opportunities and a forward-thinking approach to working that works around your lifestyle. From flexible hours and generous benefits, to next level training, we make it easier to take your career to the top
For more information please follow linkhttps://www.royalfreelondonjobs.co.uk/Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see attached job description for more information about this role and working at Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust.Person SpecificationWCV + QualsEssential ExperienceEssential
- ER experience in advisory role
- Experience on a customer service role
- Employment law and legal updates knowledge
- Experience on a multi cultural and diverse environment
- Experience wirking with Unions
- NHS/ AfC knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of HR systems (1) knowledge of tracker (2)
- knowledge of HR best practice
- Able to plan and organise work and time independently
- Confidence to support managers by themselves
- Well developed written and oral communication
- Able to analyse complex data and create recommendations
- Able to support with case management
- Influencing and negotiation skills
Royal Free World Class ValuesEssential
- Strong customer service
- High levels of personal influence
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Demonstrable ability to meet the Trust Values
Royal Free London NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Enfield Civic Centre
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.