Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust (HRCH) provide a wide range of healthcare services for the population of London Borough of Richmond upon Thames and the London Borough of Hounslow.
Do you have experience delivering operational standards within a service?
We are looking an experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated Admin Manager to join our Musculoskeletal (MSK) management Team, responsible for the management of the MSK Admin Team, managing MSK clinics and implementing actions to ensure that MSK, Hand Injuries Unit and Pain Management Services can maintain referral to CCG targets.
Accountable to the Business Manager you will play a pivotal role helping to provide high quality Administration Services for our Physiotherapy Services across Hounslow and Richmond areas.
Supporting the management of Routine and Urgent referral criteria to identify, reporting and resolving issues in order to achieve high standard of data quality and completeness of service data, and in the validation of referral criteria as required.
The post will provide a great opportunity for individuals looking to develop their career in NHS management, allowing the post holder to share and standardise best practice and to improve patient pathways and overall patient experience.
The role requires working across multiple sites O'Block Therapy Centre Hounslow, Teddington Memorial Hospital and Teddington Health Social Care, providing services both in person and by telephone as and when required.Main duties of the job
The successful candidate will have:
- An approachable management style .
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop key working relationships with all levels of staff including senior managers and Clinical Staff.
- Works independently and as part of a team, within the values of HRCH.
- Engage in on-going development of the service and contribute towards team projects.
- Ensure our Data Quality Indicators and Key Performance Indicators are maintained to the highest level.
- Experience in managing and maintaining waitlists, patient pathways are essential.
- Deliver a high performing service, enabling your team to harness their full potential and achieve service excellence.
- To keep Admin systems and processes under constant review and develop new systems where required.
- Ensure Service delivery meets the needs of the CCG's for Hounslow and Richmond.
Community healthcare is unlike any other part of the NHS. It's personalised care that helps people to retain their independence. It's the NHS at its best and the difference you make is truly tangible.
Our colleagues often describe us as a family, and we know how important that sense of belonging and support is when you start a new job. It's simple - happy, engaged staff provide better services.
In 2018, we were named'Best Place to Work for Employee Satisfaction'
by the Nursing Times. The same year, we won the Workforce category at the HSJ Awards.
In the latest NHS Staff Survey results 2020, we had the best response rate amongst community trusts nationally.
We are the top community trust in the country on the theme Quality of care for the third year. We had the highest percentage of staff who felt they are able to deliver the care they aspire to and are satisfied with the quality of care they give to patients or service users. If you enjoy a challenge and want to go home each day knowing you made a difference, you will thrive in our organisation. Infection Control
As an NHS Trust we strongly encourage and support vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID19.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
*****Please see the attached supporting document which contains more information about the role*****Person SpecificationExperienceEssential
Skills & AbilitiesEssential
- Previous experience of managing large team of Administrators with different backgrounds
- Demonstrate practical application of skills and knowledge of senior administration experience
- Experience of managing and prioritising work and staff workload to meet targets/timescales
- Able to identify areas for improvement and implement processes as appropriate
- Lead by example
- Track record of influencing and engaging staff.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Staff management including objective setting and appraisal, performance review & people development.
- Operational experience in a managerial role.
- Proven ability in managing people, process, quality and productivity
- Knowledge and understanding of Human Resources Management, including recruitment and selection, performance and attendance management and formal supervision
Hounslow and Richmond Community NHS Healthcare TrustAddress
Between Teddington Memorial Hospital and West Middlesex University Hospital
180 High St, Teddington TW11 8HY
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.