Deputy Ward Manager - Ward 4, Harplands Hospital [RMN/RGN]:
We are currently looking for a dynamic and dedicated Deputy Ward Manager to provide clinical leadership for Ward 4 at the Harplands Hospital. You will have responsibility for the delivery of patient focused individualized care.
NSCHT deliver a shared care service on Ward 4 which strives to deliver a high-quality health & social care service that promotes social inclusion & independence for people with mental health and physical health problems. The team is multi-disciplinary, comprising nurses, medical staff, a physiotherapist, and an occupational therapist.Main duties of the job
The role of the deputy manager is to provide support and assistance to the ward manager in ensuring the effective management and running of the service.
This will include having specific responsibilities as delegated by the ward manager and will require the post holder to deputise for the ward manager as and when appropriate/required.About usAWARDED TRUST OF THE YEAR
Our vision is 'To be Outstanding in all we do and how we do it.' Our team prides themselves on compassion, teamwork, and resilience.
The Team will offer a full induction package.
Our Trust is on an incredible journey of innovation, and we'd like you to be part of it. To excel you will be an enthusiastic, caring and compassionate person who is looking to work within a Trust that is ambitious to perform well and has been told by the Care Quality Commission that it is the fastest improving Mental Health Trust in the Country.
In return we offer
A competitive progressive salary
We cover the cost of your DBS Check (�44)
Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
Individual Personal Development Plan and Career Progression
Excellent pension scheme available
27- 33 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays (pro rata)
Free parkingJob descriptionJob responsibilities
Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential ExperienceEssential
- To act as a clinical lead influencing and developing all aspects of clinical care within the area and implementing clinical governance plans.
- Co-ordinate care delivery, e.g. allocations of named nurse/name worker/care co-ordinator, ensuring continuity of care across shifts, staffing changes & absences etc.
- To demonstrate the application of appropriate procedures and standards.
- To assist in the general management of the clinical area, this may include specific duties such as responsibilities for completing duty sheets, maintaining staff absence cards or supervising systems for monitoring resources (e.g. keys) as agreed with the clinical manager.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Twelve month's experience at band 5
North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare TrustAddress
Stoke on Trent
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.