This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the Frimley Health Pharmacy and SACT (Systemic Anti-Cancer Treatment) team in this newly created role. They will work closely with the newly appointed Band 8b Macmillan SACT Transformation Lead Pharmacist.
The post holder will play a key role in the transformation of the current Systemic Anti-Cancer Treatment (SACT) services for both sites (Frimley and Wexham Park Hospitals FPH and WPH) and across the Frimley Health ICS. This is a Band 8a Macmillan Cancer Support funded post for 2 years.
The post holder will lead on the scoping of current SACT services across the Frimley Health NHS FT and ICS and work with key Stakeholders in Pharmacy, Oncology, Haematology, Cancer Services and Primary Care to transform and develop services for the future. They will also engage with service users in the design and delivery of these services.
The post-holder will lead an end-to-end pathway review of SACT services together with key local and national stakeholders. This will involve both the application of the cross-cutting initiatives as well as exploring and piloting opportunities specific to that specialty
***Main duties of the job
- To review and scope out the current Systemic Anti-Cancer Treatment (SACT) service across Frimley Health ICS
- To support the Frimley Health FT Cancer Services to deliver operational transformation in the delivery of SACT
- To support the Modernisation of how SACT services are planned and delivered across the ICS involving Primary Care and key stakeholders
- Lead an end-to-end pathway review of SACT services together with key local and national stakeholders. This will involve both the application of the cross-cutting initiatives as well as exploring and piloting opportunities specific to that specialty
Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust provides NHS hospital services for around 900,000 people across Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey and south Buckinghamshire.
As well as delivering excellent general hospital services to local people, we provide specialist heart attack, vascular, stroke, spinal, cystic fibrosis and plastic surgery services across a much wider area.
We have three main hospitals - Frimley Park in Frimley near Camberley, Heatherwood in Ascot and Wexham Park near Slough.
Our three core values, and the behaviours that support them, guide everything we do and set out what we expect of our staff in the way they treat patients, visitors, service users and each other, Committed to Excellence, Working Together and Facing the Future.
We are also proud to host the Defence Medical Group South East at Frimley Park with military surgical, medical and nursing personnel working alongside the hospital's NHS staff providing care to patients in all specialtiesJob descriptionJob responsibilities
The post holder should have current experience in project managment and be able to demonstrate successful completion of projects. They should have experience of building effective cross functional working relationships to drive organisational change. agenda
Highly developed communication skills with the capability to analyse, review and make sense of highly complex, sensitive or contentious information across a diverse range of subjects relevant to the transformation of SACT services.
Demonstrable skills in presenting complex concepts and information which may include difficult and controversial issues, across a wide range of audiences
Ability to identify risks, anticipate issues and create solutions and to resolve problems in relation to project or service delivery.
The role requires the ability to work effectively as part of a team, through excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to motivate yourself and others.
This is a cross site post based.
***Please do not apply if you have been interviewed for this post previously and have been unsuccessful*** Please see Job Description and Job Specification for further informationPerson SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Project Management Qualification or relevant experience
- Educated to Masters degree or equivalent level of experience
- Prince 2 Practitioner Qualification or equivalent
- Project Management qualification or experience
- Qualification in service improvement tools and techniques
- IT skill- Proficient in use of IT systems
- Excellent communication skills - Demonstrated in writing
- Organisational and Analytical Skills- Evidence in application
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skill- Evidence in application
- Evidence of business case development
- IT technical skills
- Recent experience and skills in re-designing services successfully
- Report writing skills
- Demonstrable experience of Leading and influencing teams
- Experience of developing a new service/initiative
- Evidence of planning and delivering programmes and projects on time and to budget
- Experience of working in the NHS
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Understanding of technical services, regulations and requirements
- Advanced skills in audit and data analysis and ability to produce in-depth reports at short notice
Frimley Health NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Frimley Park Hospital & Wexham Park Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.