Are you looking for a challenge and an opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills within integrated sexual and reproductive healthcare?
LNWUH is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated band 6 nurse to join our Integrated Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare Service at Central Middlesex Hospital (cross-site working may be required.
The successful candidate will join an experienced multidisciplinary team, and contribute to the provision of sexual and reproductive healthcare of a high standard within the services based in the community of Brent
The post is for 37.5 hrs per week.
We are looking for individuals who have excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills, and a genuine passion for delivering sexual and contraception healthcare.
If you meet the necessary skills and qualifications, and wish to contribute to the development and delivery of integrated sexual and reproductive healthcare services within diverse communities, please apply.Main duties of the job
The role involves clinical and managerial duties. The post holder will line-manage junior staff and lead on their training and development. You will be expected to manage your own asymptomatic and symptomatic patients, working within a multidisciplinary team,.About us
London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust (LNWH) cares for the people of Brent, Ealing, Harrow and beyond.
Our team of more than 8,200 clinical and support staff serve a diverse population of almost one million people.
We run major acute services at:
- Northwick Park Hospital: home to one of the busiest emergency departments (A& E) in the country. The hospital provides a full range of services including the country's top-rated hyper-acute stroke unit and one of only three hyper-acute rehabilitation units in the UK
- St Mark's Hospital: an internationally renowned specialist centre for bowel disease
- Ealing Hospital: a busy district general hospital providing a range of clinical services, as well as 24/7 emergency department and urgent care centre, and specialist care at Meadow House Hospice
- Central Middlesex Hospital: our planned care site, hosting a range of surgical and outpatient services and collocated with an urgent care centre.
We are a university teaching NHS trust, in recognition of the important role we play in training clinicians of the future and bringing the benefits of research to the public.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
To view the main responsibility, please see the attached the Job Description and Person Specification.Person SpecificationEssential & DesirableEssential
- oSTIF or sexual health Course, university contraception DFSRH
- Mentorship,teaching and Assessing qualification or equivalent
- oLetter Of Competency : SDI o
- STIF Intermediate competencies
- Non Medical Prescriber
- Managerial duties ( sickness , conduct, performance)
- Leadership qualifications
- o2 years experience in Sexual health or contraception setting oExperience using PGDs
Employer detailsEmployer name
- o2 years experience in Sexual health or contraception setting
London North West University Healthcare NHS TrustAddress
Patrick Clements Centre
Central Middlesex Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.