Applications are invited for this role that requires a positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to clinical excellence.
The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse with a post registration qualification in Critical Care.
In order to apply you must have all of the following
- Qualified Adult Nurse Qualification
- Current NMC Registration & PIN.
- 12 months post registration qualification in Critical Care
- Mentorship Qualification.
- Proven acute clinical experience in Critical Care
As a highly experienced nurse within our unit you will find many exciting opportunities to develop your Critical Care Career.
This post will provide an opportunity for an innovative nurse to participate in advancing clinical practice and improving patient outcomes.Main duties of the job
To provide high standards of evidenced based care for patients and their families
To provide skilled nursing care and supervision of the nursing team in delivering an effective service.
To continue personal professional development and be responsible for developing others.
To demonstrate sound leadership and managerial skills.
To regular manage the daily activities of the unit on a day to day basisAbout us
Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest employers in the area and we are on an exciting journey.Our mission is to provide safe, compassionate, and clinically excellent patient care, by being an outstanding employer for our people. We have entered into a Group Model with neighbouring Northampton General Hospital and have become University Hospitals of Northamptonshire. Our Excellence Values: Compassion Respect Integrity Courageous AccountableJob descriptionJob responsibilities
For further information on the advertised role, please refer to the job description located under the Supporting Documents heading. The full person specification can be accessed under the Shortlisting Criteria section of the document. Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Current Professional Registration with NMC
- Degree in Professional Nursing/Health Studies
- Post Registration qualification in Critical
- Teaching and Assessing qualification
- Leadership programme or equivalent
- Relevant critical care experience
- Evidence of positive contribution to critical care
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Evidence of proficient skills in critical care
- Effective IT skills and database awareness
Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Kettering General Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.