If you have a passion for making change happen in a structured and engaging way, then please read on and consider joining our proactive and supportive transformation team.
Working with multiple stakeholders across the Trust and the system, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of 2-3 trust wide programmes.Main duties of the job
- Managing multiple programmes and projects across the Trust
- Supporting and driving teams to implement change
- Supporting teams to measure and realise the benefits of that change
- Working with care group management teams to identify and support improvement activity at a speciality level.
- Supporting the Head of Transformation PMO to continuously improve the support to Planned care group and corporate teams
- Identifying best practice and building informal and formal networks to share learning
We are a lively team from a diversity of backgrounds who all share a passion for change and programme management, a curious disposition and tenacity!
The Transformation Team works closely with our colleagues in the strategy and commercial parts of the directorate and we hold twice weekly team huddles where we learn from each other and work across functions.
The team includes substantive and seconded employees with clinical, operational, public and private sector backgrounds. The Team can be flexible with working pattern and supports some home working. However, please be aware there is a requirement for the post-holder to spend at least 60% of their time on-site at the RBFT in order to attend face-to-face meetings/ workshops/ training sessions and build relationships across the Trust.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Person SpecificationEducation, Qualifications and TrainingEssential
- The post holder(s) will work across the Trust and across organisational boundaries, to develop and implement complex, high value programmes in line with the Trusts strategic objectives.
- You will be responsible for supporting teams from across the organisation to develop transformation plans for their areas and directly linking and informing the Trusts estates master planning process
- You will take responsibility for leading, managing and delivering programmes of change and transformation, working closely with Planned Care Group (Clinicians, Nursing staff and Senior Managers) to deliver the desired outcomes and benefits realised by the programme.
- You will be required to work with other Programme and Project Managers to ensure that interdependencies across all programme areas are considered and any actions are aligned, especially across organisational boundaries and with our partners in Berkshire West and across the Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire ICS.
- The post holder(s) will have robust knowledge of national policy and transformational change throughout the system which is delivering cost and quality savings
- The post holder(s) may be responsible for managing a Transformation Project Lead who will support the develop and delivery of improvement and redesign projects at a Directorate level within the Care Groups or Corporate areas, enabling the delivery of the Trusts transformation programmes.
- The post holder(s) will have a track record in delivering pathway or service transformation over multiple years
- You will be in a team of Trust experts on Transformation and Improvement.
- Educated to degree or equivalent
- Prince 2 or APMG qualification in Project Management or equivalent experience
- Evidence of personal development
- Training in service improvement
- Management Qualification or equivalent experience at management level
- Experience of implementing a wide variety of large improvement programmes and projects to a formal methodology across public and private sector organisations
- Experience of using and implementing a wide range of quality and service improvement tools and programme management tools, templates and techniques
- Experience of working and developing relationships across multi-disciplinary groups or multiple organisations.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Clinical experience
- Coaching/ training experience
Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Royal Berkshire Hospital
Ground Floor, Princes House
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.