The Trust has sites in Lincoln, Boston and Grantham. The base of the post holder will be discussed and agreed with the successful applicant.
The Digital Services Department is implementing a new structure to ensure it can most effectively support the Trust on its digital transformation journey
This post is a member of the Applications Services function, responsible for the support and development of critical digital systems required to support the Trust, including its clinical and administrative services, and for those services where we collaborate or provide a service, including the Lincolnshire ICS.Main duties of the job
The post holder will need to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with colleagues within the Digital Services Department, including working closely with our Digital Transformation Department to support the delivery of the Digital Strategy. The post holder will communicate regularly with staff within all Lincolnshire NHS organisations and with external suppliers.
The successful candidate will have experience of managing enterprise digital applications and programming / script writing.
For further details / informal visits please contact:
Mike Keightley, Senior Systems Specialist on 01522 573997 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Sharman, Applications and Interoperability Architect on 01522 573967 or via email email@example.comAbout us
Our Trust is situated in the beautiful county of Lincolnshire and is one of the biggest acute hospital trusts in England, serving a population of more than 700,000 people. We provide acute and specialist services to people in Lincolnshire and neighbouring counties. We have an annual income of �643 million (20/21) and we employ nearly 8,500 people.
Our Board have recently agreed a new vision statement - Outstanding Care Personally Delivered - stating their ambition for our Trust to be among the best.
We also have a five year Integrated Improvement Plan setting out how we will achieve our strategic objectives, for patients, services, people and partners, the last recognising that our future success depends on our ability to ensure the Lincolnshire healthcare system is successful in achieving its ambition to help people live healthier lives and provide care closer to where people live.
Our latest CQC report increased our ratings for being effective and well-led from 'Requires Improvement' to 'Good'. Our rating for caring remained as 'Good'.
This is in recognition of the huge amount of work that our amazing staff have done to improve the quality of care for our patients in recent years.
We are committed to helping our staff balance their work and home lives and ensure they feel supported, valued and appreciatedJob descriptionJob responsibilitiesWhat should you do next?
Have a look at the job description and if you like what you see then apply today. Dont miss this fantastic opportunity to work with a great team in a supportive environment within a great institution. Your NHS needs you!Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Degree level qualification or equivalent in a computing related field
- Evidence of on-going personal, technical and management development
Knowledge, Skills and AptitudeEssential
- Membership of appropriate professional organisation, e.g. BCS.
- Vocational accreditation, e.g. MCSE
- ITIL qualification
- Good written communication skills
- Knowledge of clinical systems in use within the NHS
- Experience of writing and reviewing technical specifications
- Knowledge of SQL server
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system
- Intersystems Healthshare knowledge
- Knowledge of HL7
- Experience of SQL Business Intelligence
- Unix system administration
- Experience of Object Orientated Programming (OOP)
- Highly Experienced in working in an IT service department on support and/or development with some of this at System Manager level
- Experience of interfacing computer systems
- Experience of programming and script writing
- Experience of Microsoft Infrastructure applications, such as Active Directory/Exchange/SCCM etc.
- Development and delivery of training plans
- Project management skills
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Systematic and methodical approach to problem solving
- Flexible attitude to work
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team pursing strategic goals
- Ability to work under pressure
United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS TrustAddress
Lincoln County Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.