Rockingham Wing Outpatients is based in Rockingham Wing at Kettering General Hospital. We deliver high quality outpatients care to Obstetrics and Gynaecology patients.
We are looking for a dynamic registrant to join our team. We offer colposcopy and hysteroscopy, and the applicant will be expected to have a strong interest in gynaecology to support our patients in our minor operating suite. The registrant will spend most of their time supporting our patients and assisting the medical team in the minor operating suite. Full training is offered for this post. The department is open Monday to Fridays 8.00am to 6.00pm with occasional weekend clinics.
Please email Jo.firstname.lastname@example.org or Heidi.email@example.com to arrange a visit to the ward. The ward telephone number is 01536492866 or 01536492868.Main duties of the job
- A clinical practitioner who is developing their expertise within their strategy
- An effective role model who emulates good practice and professional standards
- A motivated, dynamic practitioner who supports the ward team in striving for improvements in care an practice
- Works within own limits of competency provide a holistic package of care that meets the patients psychological, social and physical needs as dictated by patient pathway and clinical condition
- Act responsibly as a team member and seeks help whenever necessary
- To implement relevant clinical assessment tools and risk assessments
Kettering General NHS Foundation Trust and Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust are both part of the University Hospitals of Northamptonshire NHS Group. Both hospitals are separate hospitals/employers with hospital board and leadership. We share a group executive team leading on a shared vision, mission, priorities, strategies and Dedicated to Excellence Values.
Please visit the following websites for more information about working for us:
Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Best of Both Worlds Northamptonshire
- University Hospitals Northamptonshire NHS Group
Please see attached Job Description and Personal Specification for a detailed overview of the job role.Person SpecificationQualifications & Knowledge & ExperienceEssential
- Registered Nurse/Midwife
- Previous Healthcare experience
- Commitment to continuing professional development with an enthusiasm for learning
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Mentor qualification
- Leadership qualification
- Evidence of post-registration qualification/education to diploma/degree level
- Awareness and understanding of current issues within nursing, midwifery and the wider NHS
Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Kettering General Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.