IAPT High Intensity Therapist (CBT) - Band 7 Full Time 37.5 hours per week.
Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust works alongside Coventry and Warwickshire MIND to deliver the NHS Talking Therapies Service across Coventry, Warwickshire and Solihull.An exciting opportunity for a dynamic and self-motivated High Intensity CBT Therapist is available within the Coventry and Rugby Talking Therapies Team.
The team provides a Primary Care Psychological Therapies Service for clients experiencing a range of common mental health difficulties.Main duties of the job
We are looking for a practitioner who is skilled in providing effective, evidence-based interventions to individuals experiencing symptoms of anxiety and depression. We would particularly welcome interest from therapists who can demonstrate previous experience of working within diverse populations in a primary care setting. For more information on this role please see the attached support information. This will give you a better overview of the job role and requirements.About us
At Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust (CWPT), we deliver a wide range of physical, mental health, learning disability and autism services, and are proud to serve communities across Coventry, Warwickshire and beyond.
We put 'people at our heart' this ethos is at the centre of everything we do and how we do it. We care for our staff and colleagues as much as they care for others and offer a wide range of benefits and development opportunities.
- generous annual leave entitlement which increases during your time with us
- excellent learning and development opportunities, including comprehensive CPD package, distance learning, internal training, coaching and mentoring, and much more
- salary sacrifice schemes for lease car/ vehicle, Cycle to Work, home and electronics, gym membership and more
- discounts with a range of retailers, restaurants and entertainment venues through our Employee Assistance Programme and NHS discount schemes
- wellbeing support, including an in-house counselling service, external helpline and more
- staff networks and support group
We're always on the lookout for people who share our passion for improving the lives and wellbeing of people in our community, as well as our values of compassion, collaboration, excellence, integrity and respect.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
The posts will be suitable for qualified IAPT High Intensity Practitioners, or Qualified CBT Therapists. BABCP accreditation or eligibility for accreditation is desirable but membership is essential for positions.Enthusiasm, confidence and the ability to work flexibly and without close direction are essential. In return, you will have the opportunity of being in the forefront of primary care mental health service delivery. In addition to the satisfaction of working in a progressive, dynamic service there will be excellent development opportunities. Please note these are essential car user posts. For more information on this role please see the attached support information. This will give you a better overview of the job role and requirements.Person SpecificationQUALIFICATIONSEssential
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLSEssential
- Qualification from High Intensity IAPT Course (Post Graduate Diploma in CBT) or equivalent
- Equivalent: eg. a recorded / registered qualification in one of the following - mental health nursing, social work, occupational therapy, arts therapy or a psychological therapy - plus further post graduate qualification training in CBT BABCP Accredited
- significant experience working as a psychological therapy practitioner and demonstrating the competences as required.
- Full range of skills and competencies as laid out in the competence framework for CBT (Roth and Pilling 2007)
- Computer literate
- Has received training (either formal of through experience) and carried out risk assessments within scope of practice
- Demonstrable experience of working in mental health services
- Demonstrates high standards in written communication
- Experience with routine outcome monitoring
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Driver with access to independent means of transport
Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership TrustAddress
Coventry and Rugby NHS Talking Therapies
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.