- Do you have a level 3 qualification in Healthcare and experience of leading an apprenticeship and care certificate curriculum?
- Do you enjoy leading colleagues and supporting them to develop and ensure that KPI's are met?
- Are you a team player and keen to develop your career pathway in the NHS?
- Are you are qualified Assessor and IQA with strong track record of providing a high quality experience.
- Are you a quality driven individual?
- Are you an excellent multi-tasker?
If you have answered 'yes' to the above then you could be an ideal fit to our People Development Team as we are looking for an efficient and enthusiastic individual to lead the healthcare apprenticeship and care certificate service across The Northern Care Alliance.
Previous applicants need not apply.Main duties of the job
The post holder will act as a Curriculum Coordinator for healthcare apprenticeship and care certificate programmes in the NCA. Applying specialist knowledge and skills to develop and manage internal and externally accredited learning programmes. The post holder will be responsible for planning, organising, delivery and quality assurance processes of internal and external healthcare apprenticeship and care certificate programmes. By working within the boundaries of National guidelines, policies and recommendations, NCA policies and procedures they will ensure that programmes of learning are fit for purpose and meet the needs of the individual and the organisation.About us
The Northern Care Alliance (NCA) is one of the largest NHS organisations in the country. Launched in April 2017, the NCA serves over one million people across Greater Manchester and employs over 19,000 healthcare professionals across Bury, Rochdale, Salford and Oldham. The sheer size, scale and potential of our combined service is huge. At the NCA, we can offer groupwide, flexible multi-site opportunities, as part of our connected, integrated and engaged team. We believe in saving and improving lives and are passionate about driving forward significant improvements to the provision of safe, high-quality integrated health and social care to our local community. If you share our vision, take your place with us.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
To read more information about the advertised role, and the main job duties/responsibilities please open the Job Description and Person Specification located under the supporting documents heading. You can also read more information about working at the Northern Care Alliance within the attached Candidate Information Pack or by visiting our careers website:www.careers.northerncarealliance.nhs.ukPerson SpecificationQualificationsEssential
Knowledge, Skills, Training and ExperienceEssential
- Relevant Healthcare Qualification at Level 3 or above.
- Assessor Qualification i.e. CAVA, A1 Award, D32/33
- Qualification in Education/Teaching or equivalence
- English and Maths qualification GCSE grade A-C or Functional/Key Skills Level 2
- Internal Verifier/IQA award/ Level 4 Award in the IQA of Assessment Processes and Practice
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Experience of working with ESFA and Ofsted audits
- Experience of healthcare practice within a hospital setting and evidence of competency and CPD.
- Experience of developing programmes based on curriculum requirements
- Experience of working with awarding bodies
- Ability to motivate and support others to achieve goals
- Experience of solving complex challenges involving people and processes.
Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust Address
Salford Royal Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.