CHCP is looking for a highly motivated Contract Manager to join our small and friendly team. The position requires a self-motivated & organised individual who will proactively plan the workload of the contractual year and to ensure that all contracts are regularly reviewed & updated. The postholder will support the Contracts Lead to negotiate and deliver contract management services for both expenditure and income contracts.Main duties of the job
To provide support to the Contracts Lead for the management of the Supplier Relationship Management Function within the organisation for all expenditure contracts.
To take the lead for CHCP on ensuring that the organisation is compliant with the Overseas Visitor Charging Regulations and be registered with the NHS OVM Shared Resource Space.About us
At CHCP, we're passionate aboutpeopleand we know that you are too, that's why we're here isn't it? We recognise that high quality care is delivered by high quality professionals who are appreciated, respected and supported, which is why we want to give all our colleagues the chance to shine.
Work with us and you'll be more than just a number. Our people are our shareholders and their thoughts and opinions are always heard at CHCP you have a real voice.
Compassion is at the heart of our business we're a team of nearly 2,500 colleagues who work together to deliverfirst-class healthcareto thousands of people living in Hull, the East Riding, Knowsley, St Helens and Wigan. Local diversity demands diverse roles, that's why we have vacancies to suit everybody. No matter your role at CHCP, we'll support you to thrive.
As the 13thlargest social enterprise in the UK, we're pioneering the move towards independent service delivery. Join us on our journey and help us make historyJob descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see attached the Job Description and Person Specification for the main duties associated to the role.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Knowledge of contracting procedures acquired through degree or equivalent experience
- Related Professional/Managerial Qualification
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of IT systems and software programmes such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of contracting processes e.g. contract validation, negotiation, performance requirements
- Knowledge of legal and statuary contracting and supply procedures/processes
- Working knowledge of contracting systems and processes
- Proven record of collating and interpretation of data
- Workforce development knowledge
- Working knowledge of the CHCP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) system
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Previous experience of working in a contracting role
- Experience of successful working with providers
- Working in a matrix management environment
City Health Care Partnership CICAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.