The World doesn't need Superheroes, it needs Incredible People! Do you want to support the NHS in these unprecedented times? Are you passionate about care and looking for flexible working with weekly pay and NHS pension scheme membership? Do you want the opportunity to work in a large, diverse organisation that promotes values of being Caring, Open, Respectful, Responsible and Inclusive?
Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (BCHC) are seeking to recruit enthusiastic Bank Level 7 Paediatric Occupational Therapists with well-developed assessment skills and holistic client - centred practice to join our community team for flexible working opportunities via Temporary Staffing.
Main duties of the job
- Are you a dynamic, enthusiastic and highly motivated Paediatric Occupational Therapist excited about working in a friendly and innovative team?
- Are you passionate about working with children?
- Do you want to be part of a friendly and supportive Multidisciplinary Team?
- Do you want to work with a range of multicultural communities and be part of an inclusive Trust which is keen to reduce inequalities?
You will work across the whole city of Birmingham, in a range of community settings, including mainstream schools, nurseries, special schools, homes, health centres and children's centres.
The role provides Occupational Therapy at a highly specialist level, working in partnership with other agencies and disciplines to support in the holistic assessment, diagnosis and intervention for children and young people known to the service.
This uses the tiered model approach when making clinical decisions regarding the pathway of care for children and young people within the Birmingham area.
You will carry out specialist assessments in service area, developing and implementing a range of programmes of care and treatment, to meet the needs of the clients, families and their environments in accordance with agreed pathways and in line with the tiered model of service delivery and usespecialist knowledge to inform clinical judgments and decision making for highly complex cases including decisions to discharge.About us
BCHC provide high quality community and specialist services within Birmingham and the West Midlands. We deliver over 100 clinical services, out in people's homes and in over 200 healthcare settings for adults, children, people with learning disabilities, those with rehabilitation needs and also dental services. One of our key objectives is to be 'a great place to work'
enabling everyone within the organisation to be the best that they can be. IMPORTANT
Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- Please ensure you check your Trac account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you during the shortlisting and selection process.
- Also ensure all sections of the application form are completed fully particularly that you provide full details of all referees including business email address, telephone contact details and postal address.
For further information on the role, please see the attached assignment briefs Visit our websitehttps://www.bhamcommunity.nhs.uk/ for further details about our Trust Person SpecificationQualificationTrainingEducationEssential
ExperienceEssential SkillsEssential Essential - must score both to continueEssential
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Without justifiable acknowledgement, no gaps in employment and/or no period of time not in healthcare over 18 months
- Driving Licence and Access to Vehicle
Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS FTAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.