The World doesn't need Superheroes, it needs Incredible People!
- Do you want to support the NHS in these unprecedented times?
- Are you passionate about care and looking for flexible working with weekly pay and NHS pension scheme membership?
- Do you want the opportunity to work in a large, diverse organisation that promotes values of being Caring, Open, Respectful, Responsible and Inclusive?
Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (BCHC) are seeking to recruit Bank Level 2 Generic Facilities Assistants for flexible working opportunities via Temporary Staffing
The roles are based at Moseley Hall Hospital, West Heath Hospital and West Midlands Rehabilitation Centre, but you may be asked to cover other Trust sites. This offers the chance to work flexibly as required within Trust Facilities in any of the following roles.
The Generic Facilities Assistant will work as part of a team providing high quality facilities service to patients, staff and visitors.
This will include working closely with the Housekeeping and Catering SupervisorsMain duties of the job
The Housekeeping and Cleaning Service will enhance the patient's experience by ensuring that the clinical environment is presented and maintained in a way which maximises the patient's sense of comfort, safety and wellbeing
Catering Servicesassist in the preparation and service of meals and beverages to patients, staff and visitors throughout Trust owned propertiesAbout us
BCHC provide high quality community and specialist services within Birmingham and the West Midlands. We deliver over 100 clinical services, out in people's homes and in over 200 healthcare settings for adults, children, people with learning disabilities, those with rehabilitation needs and also dental services. One of our key objectives is to be 'a great place to work'
enabling everyone within the organisation to be the best that they can be. IMPORTANT
Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- Please ensure you check your Trac account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you during the shortlisting and selection process.
- Also ensure all sections of the application form are completed fully particularly that you provide full details of all referees including business email address, telephone contact details and postal address.
For further information on the role, please see the attached assignment brief
Visit our website https://www.bhamcommunity.nhs.uk/for further details about Birmingham Community Healthcare including our Trust values which are :-
We look forward to receiving your application!Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential ExperienceEssential Skills/Transferable SkillsEssential
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Skills/Transferable Skills
Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS FTAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.