The World doesn't need Superheroes.....it needs Incredible People!
- This vacancy may close before the published closing date
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust Bank NEEDS YOU!
- Do you want to support the NHS in these unprecedented times?
- Are you passionate about care and looking for flexible working with weekly pay and NHS pension scheme membership?
- Do you want the opportunity to work in a large, diverse organisation that promotes values of being Caring, Open, Respectful, Responsible and Inclusive?
- If this appeals to you then apply now!
We are currently recruiting experienced Administrative and Clerical Bank Workers who are available to work Full Time hours on our Trust Bank, Administrative Teams work from Monday to Friday and cover normal office hours
If you are an experienced Administrator, Personal Assistant, Secretary or HR Personnel, this could be the perfect opportunity for you Temporary Staffing is an ideal way of beginning a career in the NHS !! Main duties of the job
- The roles are based at various sites including Birmingham Dental Hospital, West Midlands Rehabilitation Centre, Moseley Hall Hospital and West Heath Hospital, as well as our Trust HQ at Priestley Wharf in Birmingham
- Your application will be shortlisted as soon as possible.
- We will advise you if you have been successful and are to be invited to an interview
If you have the relevant qualifications, skills and experience and want to support us in providingBest Care: Healthy Communities, take a look at the variety of roles available within BCHC Trust Bank.About us
BCHC provide high quality community and specialist services within Birmingham and the West Midlands. We deliver over 100 clinical services, out in people's homes and in over 200 healthcare settings for adults, children, people with learning disabilities, those with rehabilitation needs and also dental services. One of our key objectives is to be 'a great place to work'
enabling everyone within the organisation to be the best that they can be. IMPORTANT
Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- Please ensure you check your Trac account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you during the shortlisting and selection process.
- Also ensure all sections of the application form are completed fully particularly that you provide full details of all referees including business email address, telephone contact details and postal address.
For further information on the role, please see the attached assignment briefs Visit our websitehttps://www.bhamcommunity.nhs.uk/ for further details about our Trust Person SpecificationQualificationTrainingEducationEssential
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Standard of Application Form
Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS FTAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.