A opportunity has arisen for an experienced Neonatal Staff nurse to join the dedicated nursing team at Chesterfield Royal Hospital.
You will have experience of working with neonates and families within a health care setting.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team are essential requirements of this post.
You will be an Registered Nurse with 405 neonatal qualification.
This role will also involve you assisting in the development of the service and provision of patient centred services to face future demands within health care.
It is a possibility that if more than one successful candidate for this role is identified, then the time would be split.
This post will require a Disclose and Barring Service check.Main duties of the job
Working as a member of the team providing specialist evidence based nursing care to neonates and their families. Ensure that the neonates care is assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated utilising a Family centred approach to care.
Be responsible for reviewing and updating nursing care plans and documentation. Ensuring that all staff are aware of the policies.
Please refer to the job description and person specification for the full qualifications, skills and experience required for this post.About us
Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is a well performing Foundation Trust serving a population of around 441,000 across the Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales, North Amber Valley, High Peak and North East Derbyshire districts. With a workforce of around 3,800 staff and good financial control, currently operating with a positive financial surplus and was recently rated Good by the CQC .
We are committed to working with our partners in health and social care to deliver long term financial sustainability and resilience in our performance to ensure we provide high quality services and excellent patient care.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please refer to the job description and person specification for the full qualifications, skills and experience required for this post. Full and Part Time positions available.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- RGN/RSCN with post registration neonatl critical qualification
- Teaching and Assessing qualification
- Leadership qualification
- Venepuncture/cannulation skills
- Ability to prioritise and facilitate direct patient care
- Take charge of unit when required
- Continuing experience as a mentor to student nurses
- Involvement of research and audit
- Demonstrate an active involvement in the neonatal service
- high level and awareness of current neonatal issues, local, regional and national
- recognise and respond to safeguarding concerns
- demonstrate of research based paractice
- Knowledge of Trust Quality Strategy
- Commitment to own role expansion
- Proven ability to influence change
- Adaptable to meet the services needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional manner
Demonstrates Trust ValuesEssential Employer detailsEmployer name
- Abilaity to motivate, empower and develop staff
Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Chesterfield Royal Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.