Join Our Team: Ward Nurse
Are you a compassionate and dedicated nurse looking for an opportunity to provide high-quality patient care while upholding dignity and compassion? We have the perfect role for you! Key Responsibilities:
- Support the Ward Sister in delivering exceptional patient care.
- Provide and monitor nursing care for a designated patient group.
- Actively contribute to an effective learning environment.
- Promote a team nursing philosophy of care.
If you're enthusiastic about making a difference in healthcare and enjoy working as part of a compassionate team, we want to hear from you. Apply today and be part of our commitment to excellence in patient careMain duties of the jobTo see the full detailed job description and main responsibilities of the job please refer the job description attached.About us
Thank you for your interest in this role.
Sherwood is nationally recognised as being an excellent place to work and deliver care. We are rightly proud of the 5,500 colleagues who work here and we are the Health Service Journal's Trust of the Year in 2020.
The Care Quality Commission rated King's Mill Hospital Outstanding and Newark, and Mansfield Community Hospitals Good. Overall we are rated Outstanding for care.
For the last three years, we have been ranked as the best NHS Trust to work for in the Midlands and in 2020 we were the third best Acute/Community NHS Trust in England.
Happy colleagues deliver better care. Our teams work in a supportive, inclusive environment, which nurtures wellbeing and has opportunities for development and progression. We do not just care for our patients, we also care for you.
We would love you to join us.Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesTo see the full detailed job description and main responsibilities of the job please refer the job description attached.Person SpecificationKnowledge RequirementsEssential
- Well developed communication skills and time management
- Effective organisational abilities
- First Level Registered Nurse
- Advanced life support qualification or willingness to work towards when course is made available to you
- Being competent in: Cannulation, Venepuncture, Catheterisation
- Supporting students by being a practice supervisor/assessor
- Experience of working within a medical/cardiology setting
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Continued Professional Development
- Regular Attendance
- Ability to work flexibly within working hours of ward/department
- Demonstrate professionalism and patient advocacy
Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation TrustAddress
King's Mill Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.