Are you a qualified Nurse, OT or Social Worker with experience working with Children or Adolescents? Are you looking for a forward-thinking working environment that can challenge you as well as support you with your personal growth? Would you be proud to work for a CQC Outstanding rated Trust?
Here at Berkshire Healthcare, we are recruiting for a number of Specialist / Advanced Mental Health Practitioner roles at band 6 and 7 across our Children and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS).
As a Trust our services operate geographically from a number of sites across Berkshire, from the East as far as Slough to Newbury in West Berkshire.
To give you an idea of the Teams which recruit these roles within CAMHS service we have
- All age Eating Disorders
- Specialist Community Team
- Integrated Therapy
- Rapid Response
- Crisis Resolution
- Children in care
All of which you can find out more about on our Berkshire Healthcare website Berkshire Healthcare Children, Young People and FamiliesMain duties of the job
About usSome of the benefits of working for us include:
- Supporting young people and their families and putting together care plans specific to their needs
- Managing your own caseload
- Working within a skilled multi disciplinary team
- Supervising and supporting more junior team members
- Flexible working options to support work-life balance
- 27 days' annual leave rising with service + opportunity to buy and sell
- Generous NHS pension scheme
- Excellent learning and career development opportunities
- 'Cycle to Work' and car leasing scheme
- Access to a range of wellbeing tools and services
- Discounts at hundreds of popular retailers and restaurants
- Staff networks for race, diversity, disabilities and armed forces community to support equality
- Generous maternity, paternity, adoption and special leave
- Free parking across Trust site
Should you be interested in a specific role with us or just be open for a chat about what we have to offer, then please email Tajobs@Berkshire.nhs.uk and we can take it from there.
We aim to contact you within two working days, to find out more about you and what you are looking for and then discuss the steps to move forward.
We look forward to hearing from you!Job descriptionJob responsibilities
As there are a variety of roles this will depend role for role within each service.
After initial conversation job specs will be sent out.
This vacancy is for candidates who have the legal right to work in the United Kingdom without requiring overseas sponsorship.
However, If you require sponsorship or assistance obtaining a work visa and would like to join the Berkshire Healthcare team as a registered healthcare professional there may be other vacancies which you can apply for, please contact our partner agents email@example.com . However, candidates from countries on the World Health OrganisationRed List cannot be supported. For more details please refer to this link: https://www.nhsemployers.org/articles/developing-countries-recruitment Person SpecificationEducation and experienceEssential
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Qualified Nurse, OT or Social worker
- Previous experience working with children or adolescents in a mental health role
Berkshire Healthcare Foundation TrustAddress
London House, London Road,
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.