We are looking for experienced Band 6 nurses to join our supportive, friendly and professional Crisis Resolution home treatment team based in Shropshire.
This role will entail co-ordinating and providing specialist acute crisis psychiatric intervention and expertise to service users in crisis 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 52 weeks per year within their own homes/residence in the Shropshire area.
Our team also provides a gate keeping service to the in-patient wards at Redwoods. To facilitate early discharge and provide an effective and viable alternative to hospital admission for clients in crisis by developing an individualised approach to the practical and functional needs of the service user.Main duties of the job
You will provide active involvement in the assessment, development, implementation and evaluation of service user care, responding quickly to those referred with urgent and high-risk mental health needs and provide collaborative, effective, evidence-based interventions at the right time with the right person.
Working in a multi-disciplinary team and in partnership with internal and external agencies, you will:
- Provide specialist assessment and care planning in conjunction with service users and carers
- Evaluate treatment plans and undertake home treatment
- Triage and assess referrals received by the service in liaison with multi-disciplinary colleagues
- Co-ordinate the work of the Team
- To act as a role model and resource for junior/less experienced staff and students
By joining Team MPUFT, you will be helping your communities and in return for this, we will support you by:
- Supporting your career development and progression.
- Re-location package subject to terms and conditions
- Excellent NHS Pension scheme
- Generous maternity, paternity, adoption leave
- Options for flexible working
- Up to 27 days annual leave (increasing with service up to 33 days) and the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave.
- Extensive Health and Wellbeing support and resources
- If you work in our community teams, we pay for your time travelling between patients.
- Lease car if you complete more than 500 business miles per annum, fully insured and maintained (including tyres), mileage paid at lease car rate.
- Salary sacrifice car - fully insured and maintained (including tyres), your gross pay is reduced by the cost of the vehicle before tax, NI and pension deductions are calculated, mileage paid at business rates.
- Salary sacrifice bikes up to �2k
- Free car parking at all trust sites
- Free flu vaccination every year
- Citizens Advice support linked with a Hardship Fund for one off additional support up to �250 (if the criteria is met)
And more. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive organisation and there is a choice of staff networksthat help you meet like-minded people.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Before applying for this exciting and challenging role, we encourage applicants to view and read the job and person specification.Person Specificationmust hold a valid registrationEssential
- hold a valid registration
- Training or relevant experience in managing suicide risk and risk management and mental health difificulties
- post reg experience of formal training
Employer detailsEmployer name
- qualification in providing supervsiin
Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Shropshire Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.